Solved

Why can't I access my Shopify store account?

Hwstores
Tourist
6 0 2

Dear Consultant,

Good day. I trust you are well and safe.

We are trying to access our Shopify store but we are getting this feedback:

'...It looks like you don't have access to this store. Contact the store administrator for access.

Choose a different account...'

Hilda

Kindly help us access the account.

Hilda

Accepted Solution (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@Hwstores 

If you are the owner, then I suspect you're using the wrong email for the account. If you're certain that you are using the correct email and you're unable to access the admin, then you'll need to contact Shopify Support for further assistance. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 16 (16)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Hwstores 

Apologies for the confusion. Your post was initially perceived to be connected to the outage we were experiencing; however, upon closer inspection, I realized that was a mistake. 

The error you're seeing would indicate that the account you're trying to access does not have the appropriate permissions for the store. The error can happen if the store owner has revoked your permissions, or if you're signing into the wrong account. 

Are you the account owner? 

Hwstores
Tourist
6 0 2

yes. I am the owner.

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@Hwstores 

If you are the owner, then I suspect you're using the wrong email for the account. If you're certain that you are using the correct email and you're unable to access the admin, then you'll need to contact Shopify Support for further assistance. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Hwstores
Tourist
6 0 2

Thank you.

omgshhtoronto
Excursionist
16 0 3

Hi,

I am having the same issue when I log in I can no longer see anything for my store. I have no way to reach Shopify emergency contact number please help!!

STORE NOT LOADINGSTORE NOT LOADING

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@omgshhtoronto 

What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

• Does this happen on Google Chrome incognito mode?
  • Does this happen on a different browser?
  • Does this happen on your mobile device? 

omgshhtoronto
Excursionist
16 0 3

No it just started to happen after I deleted the COPY of my minimal theme. 

On mobile I can access the store with all the setting and everything. It's just on desktop. 

I logged in and out and cleared website history. I'm using safari

omgshhtoronto
Excursionist
16 0 3

Hi Trevor,

It's loading back up again on desktop. Maybe it was just a temporary glitch.

Lgibbs
Visitor
1 0 0

I’m having the same problem with my store. Sent email about verifying my email address, I did that. Still nothing 

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Lgibbs 

If the provided troubleshooting steps in this thread don't work for you, then please contact Shopify Support. You can do this by logging into your store through the help center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V), searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

omgshhtoronto
Excursionist
16 0 3

Was resolved.

margocalestore
Visitor
1 0 0

margocalestore.com

U: margocalestore@gmail.com

P: Mdlcalea29?

mschristian
Shopify Partner
7 0 4

We have this issue as well, every member of our organization and Shopify is trying to find a solution to it. If we create a new development store we can access it for like a day, then the next day no one has access to it anymore

mschristian
Shopify Partner
7 0 4

In my case the solution was to make sure that the member of the organization that needs to install apps in a development store is also set as a staff member in the development store

kstaff88
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi. How about in my scenario where I am a staff and the owner has already granted me all permissions but I still can't use the Shopify App Store? I wanna use it to install GemPages. 366793998_813789783528455_4177665850960799133_n.jpgshopify gumana ka na.png

MonsaiJewelry
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi I have at least 3 open tickets trying to access my store.  Shopify team in Philippines has been zero help and almost no communication.  They don't know where it is or how to get it back.  Unreal!!!!  It is up an running but have zero access.  Why can't I get help.  Real help.