Unable to connect Facebook sales channel due to commerce account

SylvieL
1 0 1

You are soooo cool!Thanks you so much!Follow your steps and I solve this problem, by the way do you know how to solve the same problem with ins?

Instagram Shopping isn’t available for your account due to the following reasons:

• Instagram Shopping is currently unavailable in your region. 
  • Instagram Shopping isn’t available for your account. 
KamEli
2 0 0

I am getting the same error message. How would I know if I have a Commerce page or not? What do I need to do or where should I check?

0 Likes
KamEli
2 0 0

Did you get a response from anyone yet?

I'm having the same issue

0 Likes
AnasKunda
Tourist
5 0 5

Glad to know that you solved it! I'm figuring out the same for IG shop, will let you know...

0 Likes
AnasKunda
Tourist
5 0 5

Here's how you can find your commerce manager...

1- Go to your business manager.

2- Click on 'business settings' (a gear icon!)

3- Under 'Accounts' section, you can find your commerce account.

NOTE: For solving the FB shop issue, you don't need to find your commerce account, if you will follow the steps, your commerce account will automatically be created. 

0 Likes
CentreStepIndia
Tourist
10 0 1

It worked out. Thanks for your help. I have only one concern can we use this shop & catalog for dynamic ads. Moreover, now I can see 2 catalogs in my account. One says Products from Shopify Store URL and other Shopify product catalogs. What should we do with these?

EdvardSR
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much for this helpful approach. 

0 Likes
AnasKunda
Tourist
5 0 5

Once your fb shop is created, it will sync products from shopify in the catalog "shopify product catalog", you can check this in your shopify admin > facebook sales channel > "product catalog" on the right side corner. Use that catalog for your dynamic ads...

0 Likes