Unable to connect Facebook sales channel due to commerce account

sel9
Excursionist
31 0 8

Basically cant connect my facebook sales channel  to my shopify account because it says "We’re unable to create your Commerce Account because Facebook Shops and Instagram Shopping is unavailable in your region" but my region very much has Facebook shops and Instagram Shopping. Been stuck with this for ages. Anybody know how to solve this issue?

R4Ijdp.png

Replies 25 (25)

badgerlabel
Tourist
4 0 6

Maybe because you need to create a commerce account on facebook first ?

KamEli
Visitor
2 0 0

I am getting the same error message. How would I know if I have a Commerce page or not? What do I need to do or where should I check?

AnasKunda
Tourist
6 0 6

Here's how you can find your commerce manager...

1- Go to your business manager.

2- Click on 'business settings' (a gear icon!)

3- Under 'Accounts' section, you can find your commerce account.

NOTE: For solving the FB shop issue, you don't need to find your commerce account, if you will follow the steps, your commerce account will automatically be created. 

rshah39
Visitor
1 0 1

Same problem here! Were you able to work something out?

rajgawande456
Visitor
1 0 2

@sel9 wrote:

Basically cant connect my facebook sales channel  to my shopify account because it says "We’re unable to create your Commerce Account because Facebook Shops and Instagram Shopping is unavailable in your region" but my region very much has Facebook shops and Instagram Shopping. Been stuck with this for ages. Anybody know how to solve this issue?

R4Ijdp.png

What to do ???? My region are currently most  shops are running .. 

Invisiblehands
Visitor
3 0 1

ave the same issue, did you manage to find a solution?

kfgdesigner
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Same 😞

WilliamDalebout
Tourist
4 0 2

Same issue here.

WilliamDalebout
Tourist
4 0 2

The link in the app appears to be dead.  Looks like maybe it needs to be updated.

ottostore
Visitor
1 0 3

Harry Porter also dealing same problem, Please someone assist or provide solution.

We’re unable to create your Commerce Account because Facebook Shops and Instagram Shopping is unavailable in your region.

KamEli
Visitor
2 0 0

Did you get a response from anyone yet?

I'm having the same issue

Goosebumps
Visitor
2 0 0

Could anyone find a solution to this?

AnasKunda
Tourist
6 0 6

I had the same problem. I solved it using below steps:

1. Go to your Facebook page
  2. Click on 'Shops' tab
  3. You will see a prompt to create a new shop
  4. Creat a shop in facebook page
  5. Add one product
  6. Once the product is added, you will find an option 'manage catalog', click on it. It will open your commerce manager.
  7. In the left hand side, you will see a menu having 'Overview', 'Set' etc. in that menu, click on 'sales'
  8. A new page will open. You'll see two options 'Shops' and 'Instagram Shopping'. Click on Shops.
  9. Now, 4 steps will appear. The first step will tell something about 'connect owner', click on the blue button and select your business manager and click ok.
  10. Now go to Shopify > Facebook sales channel, continue your setup for facebook shop. In the commerce account step, you will automatically see your catalog name
SylvieL
Visitor
1 0 2

You are soooo cool!Thanks you so much!Follow your steps and I solve this problem, by the way do you know how to solve the same problem with ins?

Instagram Shopping isn’t available for your account due to the following reasons:

• Instagram Shopping is currently unavailable in your region. 
  • Instagram Shopping isn’t available for your account. 
AnasKunda
Tourist
6 0 6

Glad to know that you solved it! I'm figuring out the same for IG shop, will let you know...

CentreStepIndia
Tourist
13 0 3

It worked out. Thanks for your help. I have only one concern can we use this shop & catalog for dynamic ads. Moreover, now I can see 2 catalogs in my account. One says Products from Shopify Store URL and other Shopify product catalogs. What should we do with these?

AnasKunda
Tourist
6 0 6

Once your fb shop is created, it will sync products from shopify in the catalog "shopify product catalog", you can check this in your shopify admin > facebook sales channel > "product catalog" on the right side corner. Use that catalog for your dynamic ads...

EdvardSR
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you so much for this helpful approach. 

earthyroute
Visitor
2 0 1

Thank you this was so helpful!

earthyroute
Visitor
2 0 1

Could you also provide a way to set up Instagram shop? We are based out of India.

siddm
Visitor
1 0 0

Did you find any solution?

JamesInShenzhen
Tourist
4 0 0

Commerce Manager does the same unfortunately, when i try to create a shop, it says the same message.

I'm starting up a online retail business focusing on pet products. Currently living in China, would like to connect with all of you guys.

santiniketanonl
Visitor
1 0 0

Currently facing same problem my store. any body can help me ?  

shyamstech
Visitor
1 0 0

Watch this video probably your problem get solved https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XPKpwkkZRQ

Posh9
Visitor
1 0 0

You can fix this error by changing the address in your shopify settings and set it to a country where this feature is available