Tourist
2 0 1

Thanks ren,

I replied to the email that was sent

Ren
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
688 48 112

Thank you! I have responded in kind and can continue to support you from there. 

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Mjlopez
Tourist
4 0 1

Please email me herosinstyle@yahoo.com

I don't know what was entered incorrectly during my initial bank set-up, so I cannot verify old bank account information. 

We have yet to receive a payment.

thank you.

0 Likes
Marbojaz
1 0 0

Hello,

I am also not able to change my banking information in Payouts.  I am getting an error message - Old account must match the information on file.  Please connect me with billing.  I used to be able to talk to support, what happened?

0 Likes
Ren
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
688 48 112

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, 

This is Ren from the Shopify Support team, thanks for your post. 

It looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue.

While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Aaron_davis2
2 0 0

Hi, I have recently purchased a store and want to change the bank account details (sort code and account number) but am unable to add in my details as the previous owner is not responding to my emails about his bank details. Could you please help me resolve this issue as soon as possible? Regards,  Aaron

0 Likes
SejaBop
1 0 0

I too tried to change banking info and I HAVE the old information and THAT doesnt even work!

Please contact me and advise.

Seja

0 Likes