Why can't I access my active Shopify account?

NotHappy103
Visitor
1 0 0

I am unable to log in account it takes me to a dormant account with the same email.  I would pay to talk to a live person or at least chat. I spend about 2 hours trying to Shopify. Even tried to find a number to complain to Head Office. Ready to give up and go to a competitor. 

What email can I use? You keep taking payments from my credit but don't make it easy to contact you.

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2282 453 395

Hey @NotHappy103.

Thanks for reaching out.

I am sorry to hear about the trouble with logging into the store, I can definitely understand the importance of having access to your online store. If you would like to speak to a Shopify Advisor, you will need to login to your store using our Contact Us page. If you are unable to successfully login to your store, you can select Continue without logging in, that will then take you to our Help Center.

When you reach our Help Center, type in the search bar what you would like assistance with. Once you search for what you have typed in, you should see that there is an option to Get Support located below the search results. Selecting this option will take you to our supported channels where you can reach out to a Support Advisor.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog