units sold report

Alexandre_Jarde
Excursionist
11 1 4

Like everyone else here I can’t understand how such a basic report is not available as it’s obviously crucial to know which are your most seen products, most added to cart and most sold products in one report.

This feature is available on Etsy and so handy!

On my side, the percent of inventory sold shows each variant as an independent product which makes it useless as all our products are available in 7 sizes. Hence I would need to know which products sell the best independently of its size. 

Alexandre_Jarde
Excursionist
11 1 4

The problem is that you can get your best sellers of the mother product : ie without variant/options.

we sell one type of product and each in 7 sizes, this method gives me the top sales by product with all sizes being on a different line making it real hard to find out which ones sell the best independently of its size.

0 Likes
NMG23
1 0 2

Shopify - this basic report to see total units sold for any product is very important. I don't want to see my total orders, I need to know the total units sold. I hope you're making this reporting feature a priority. 

ABC184
1 0 0

Has this been rectified yet? Its been an ongoing request for years... has anyone found a way to do it?

0 Likes
LouisD
2 0 2

Hey this is essential basic info any business needs,

I can literally count them from Orders but that's why we have computers.... please update the analytics.. this is unbelievable lol 

Jatz
Tourist
7 0 3

Wow... several years on and this still hasn't been addressed.

Yes, I can see my total orders no problem, but it really is crazy that I can't look up all the different units sold in those orders through July for example!

Get it sorted Shopify, this VERY SIMPLE analytic should sit right beside total orders in the overview dashboard.

Such a simple thing that is so frustrating.

I know it's been said before but it's worth repeating for everyone new to this thread.

Yes, there are many apps that provide this feature and more including mine By the Numbers. It has a free 14 day trial. And even if you decide to stay on the free plan the Products Sold report is provided for everyone for no charge:

ProductSoldReport.PNG

If you have any questions I’m on the support team, feel free to reach out to me at support@bythenumbersapp.com.

Cofounder, By the numbers
(https://apps.shopify.com/by-the-numbers)
piam@bythenumbersapp.com
0 Likes
hudsonvallin
1 0 0

I am new to Shopify and loved it until now, when I realised there is no means to see how much units of each product you have sold over a certain period of time. Only the top 5!

That's crazy. I agree with everyone else that this should be a BASIC feature.

0 Likes