Unwanted code generated at the new products

Solved
DXFforCNC
Tourist
4 1 3

Hello, 

I have abig problem and need help, when i add any new product a code is generated automaticaly at the discription of the product and i dont want it, the code create damaged button at the top left of the page, 

https://www.dxfforcnc.com/collections/latest-added/products/free-stop-covid-19-sign-pandemic-2

this is the code:

<div id="gtx-anchor" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; left: 8px; top: 8px; width: 211.4px; height: 18.4px;"></div>
<div class="jfk-bubble gtx-bubble" role="alertdialog" aria-describedby="bubble-2" style="visibility: visible; left: 99px; top: 36px; opacity: 1;">
<div class="jfk-bubble-content-id" id="bubble-2">
<div id="gtx-host" style="min-width: 200px; max-width: 400px;"></div>
</div>
<div class="jfk-bubble-closebtn-id jfk-bubble-closebtn" aria-label="Close" role="button" tabindex="0"></div>
<div class="jfk-bubble-arrow-id jfk-bubble-arrow jfk-bubble-arrowup" style="left: 105.5px;">
<div class="jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore"></div>
<div class="jfk-bubble-arrowimplafter"></div>
</div>
</div>

Untitled-1 [Recovered]-01.jpg

Untitled-1-02.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
DXFforCNC
Tourist
4 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Fortunately, I found the cause of the issue, its something not related to shopify apps, if some one have issue like this i will be happy to help, but the disscution is long here. in brife it was extention at the google chrome browser "google translate" has option to show popup with the translation and the code of this popup generated at the new products.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
DXFforCNC
Tourist
4 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Fortunately, I found the cause of the issue, its something not related to shopify apps, if some one have issue like this i will be happy to help, but the disscution is long here. in brife it was extention at the google chrome browser "google translate" has option to show popup with the translation and the code of this popup generated at the new products.

View solution in original post

AChen
1 0 0

hey may I know how did you fix this issue? thanks.

DXFforCNC
Tourist
4 1 3

Hello, the problem starts at the phases of creating the products and not related to Shopify anymore, I'm using Google Chrome and instaled an app to it that creates prompt pop-up screen, this screen creates a codes into the product discription area, i found it at the end of the code, when clicked at "<>" I found the html code and at the end I found the unwanted code. 

Katy88
1 0 0

Bonjour ,

j'ai l meme probleme le pop up s'affiche de la meme facon sur ma boutique en ligne que dois je faire ? 

DXFforCNC
Tourist
4 1 3

Hello, do you use Google translate on your browser? Or any other app that creates pop-up windows on your browser? 

teddy7
1 0 0

Hi, I have the same issue with my store. Could you please let me know how can I remove them all and never show them again?

I very much appreciate it if you could reply to me with an answer. Thanks again