Solved

How can I replace my social security number with my business EIN?

saludmasvida
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello! I need to remove my social security number and replaced instead by my business EIN number. Can someone assist me in this process. Thank you.  

Accepted Solution (1)

Lilith
Shopify Staff
603 73 185

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @saludmasvida! It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

In order to save some time, and help the Support Advisor you speak with to pick up from where you and I have left off, I am going to provide you with a summary of the issue as I understand it. You can share this summary at the beginning of your conversation with the agent to bring you both up to speed and help to get your answers as quickly as possible.

Issue Summary: Updating financial and identity information for the account

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Lilith
Shopify Staff
603 73 185

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @saludmasvida! It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

In order to save some time, and help the Support Advisor you speak with to pick up from where you and I have left off, I am going to provide you with a summary of the issue as I understand it. You can share this summary at the beginning of your conversation with the agent to bring you both up to speed and help to get your answers as quickly as possible.

Issue Summary: Updating financial and identity information for the account

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

asnvvoih
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi @Lilith

I also need assistance with this issue. My 1099K shows my personal information and I’d like it to be changed to my S Corp info. Could you please help me? I’ve created a ticket 29061742 and haven’t received any assistance in weeks.

Thank you

irresistibleg
Visitor
1 0 0

I need to remove my social security number and replaced instead by my business EIN number.