Upgraded Plan Not Appearing

Solved
courtneyh2021
2 0 1

Good morning everyone,

Assistance needed! We are about to add carrier profiles to our Shipping and Delivery settings however we had to upgrade our plan from Basic to Advanced to do so.

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 9.14.42 AM-min.jpg

I have received the invoice and know the plan in active, however, the settings for carrier profiles still prompt me to "Upgrade my plan". When clicking this, it takes me to "Users and Permissions" which is incorrect in itself.

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 9.12.13 AM-min.jpgScreen Shot 2021-11-11 at 9.12.01 AM-min.jpg

When going back to the Plan settings (where it was suppose to redirect), it only shows the payment method used for the plan and no further actions can be taken.

HELP! :')

Courtney

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Trevor
Community Moderator
3067 400 627

This is an accepted solution.

@courtneyh2021 

There are times the Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) feature does not apply to the store once an upgrade is performed. In this case, it will require the assistance of Shopify Support to ensure the feature is added to your store. You can contact Shopify Support by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

I do want to mention that upgrading to the Advanced plan is not required to have the CCS feature. The feature can be added to the Basic plan for $20/month, or it can be added for free by paying your Shopify subscription annually instead of monthly. Annual payments provide a 10% discount, along with the $240 savings on the CCS feature. 

If you'd prefer one of these routes instead, then you can downgrade the account to Basic, then contact Shopify Support to request the feature be enabled on the account by using one of the other two methods available. Should you choose to downgrade, a prorated credit will be applied to the account which will apply to future dated invoices. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3067 400 627

This is an accepted solution.

@courtneyh2021 

There are times the Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) feature does not apply to the store once an upgrade is performed. In this case, it will require the assistance of Shopify Support to ensure the feature is added to your store. You can contact Shopify Support by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

I do want to mention that upgrading to the Advanced plan is not required to have the CCS feature. The feature can be added to the Basic plan for $20/month, or it can be added for free by paying your Shopify subscription annually instead of monthly. Annual payments provide a 10% discount, along with the $240 savings on the CCS feature. 

If you'd prefer one of these routes instead, then you can downgrade the account to Basic, then contact Shopify Support to request the feature be enabled on the account by using one of the other two methods available. Should you choose to downgrade, a prorated credit will be applied to the account which will apply to future dated invoices. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post