urgent help needed- I need to reactive my shop

mozzarella
2 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I made a huge mistake and thought that I would be able to access my orders if I paused my shop for 90 days but it turns out I cannot!

I cannot even contact Shopify support without having an active shop so if Shopify could PLEASE contact me and help me get my store reactivated I would be very grateful!!!!

I am extremely upset there was no warning that I would not be able to access my orders and I really need to be able to access them. 

Please help me if you can

Replies 2 (2)
mozzarella
2 0 0

I managed to figure this out on my own, no thanks to Shopify support because their contact page is a cycle of redirects and it's impossible to get in contact with them. 

I had to log back out and in again to be able to choose a plan, and unfortunately I was unable to choose the $9 pause and build plan so i might have lost $30 in the process. 

Marty
Shopify Staff
444 67 87

Hi, @mozzarella.

Thank you for your message, I would be more than happy to point you in the right direction for this. First, I am sorry to hear you are having this issue, however, there is an easy solution for you to access your orders again. To access your orders, you will need to re-activate your shop, you can do this by simply logging into your store again, which will prompt you to select a new subscription plan. Once you do this, you will have full access to your account and all features. If you still intend to pause your shop after this, you can always pause your store again. 

In regards to reaching out through our Help Center to our support team, you can certainly do this if you do not currently have access to your shop. You would just need to select "continue without logging in" when you reach our support page. You also mentioned that there was no warning when you paused your account, did you go through our Pausing or Closing your store guide prior to pausing your shop? If so, you will notice this is outlined in the explanation of our full pause option:

I hope this clears this up for you, please do not hesitate to reach back out here with any questions about the above information, we are always happy to chat.

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog