Using Multiple shipping profiles

SeanMHas
5 0 0

HELP!

I have 2 shipping profiles setup. First one is for everyone of my products and is weight based. Second one is very specific for if you order 6 of one specific SKU then you get free shipping for those 6. The problem arises if the customer adds anything else to their cart then it ignores the free shipping for the 6 items and charges a shipping rate based on the whole order. 

Replies 4 (4)

Rein
Shopify Staff (Retired)
324 33 48

Hi, @SeanMHas 

I'd like to help as much as I can with this one. Can you give me some more information? 

I am wondering if you are placing an item into multiple Shipping profiles such as the one for the free shipping for buying multiples? Is this what you are trying to do? 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

SeanMHas
5 0 0
Hello Rein,

I have 1 product that if you buy 6 of you get free shipping, anything less than that you pay shipping. I created a separate shipping profile just for if you order 6, which is also the max you can order, you get free shipping. It's based on the value of the product which is $180 when you order 6 of them. The problem arises when my customer adds any other product to the order, then the default shipping profile supersedes the profile I crated for the discount.

Thanks Sean
Rein
Shopify Staff (Retired)
324 33 48

Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry for the wait on this! 

If you are still having issues here, can you please share a screenshot of your shipping profile setup? I would like to make sure the location of the product in the profiles does not conflict. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

SeanMHas
5 0 0

Hello, please see attached