Using Social Media

Solved
CyberChilly
Tourist
9 0 2

Hello, I am looking for advice from anyone that uses Social Media on how I can increase my online presence and drive more traffic to my store  https://cyberverse.store/ ? thx in advance 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Hilary
Community Moderator
525 75 99

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @CyberChilly 

Great question. Do you currently have any social media presence, if so, in what channels? Have you recognized any content or channel that seems to work well with your audience? 

If you're just starting, it's important to make sure you define your target audience. By establishing who your target audience is, you can research which social media channels they tend to use and trust. It will also help you define the voice and tone of your brand, making sure you meet your audience on their level. I'll share a couple resources we have that will be helpful for you.

First of all, we have a great blog article about defining your target audience that I'd recommend running through. Defining your audience is a key step in planning your marketing strategy, including your social media strategy. After that, we have a blog article on how to create a social media strategy. It's a great place to start to understand what's required in building a social media strategy. As you'll notice, this blog article spends some time defining your target audience as well. 

Once you've determined your audience, and the social media channel(s) you'd like to focus on to start, we can start looking at tools and resources to help you understand how to build an audience in those channels. As well, hopefully some other Community users will add some replies regarding strategies and tactics that have worked for them. 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Hilary
Community Moderator
525 75 99

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @CyberChilly 

Great question. Do you currently have any social media presence, if so, in what channels? Have you recognized any content or channel that seems to work well with your audience? 

If you're just starting, it's important to make sure you define your target audience. By establishing who your target audience is, you can research which social media channels they tend to use and trust. It will also help you define the voice and tone of your brand, making sure you meet your audience on their level. I'll share a couple resources we have that will be helpful for you.

First of all, we have a great blog article about defining your target audience that I'd recommend running through. Defining your audience is a key step in planning your marketing strategy, including your social media strategy. After that, we have a blog article on how to create a social media strategy. It's a great place to start to understand what's required in building a social media strategy. As you'll notice, this blog article spends some time defining your target audience as well. 

Once you've determined your audience, and the social media channel(s) you'd like to focus on to start, we can start looking at tools and resources to help you understand how to build an audience in those channels. As well, hopefully some other Community users will add some replies regarding strategies and tactics that have worked for them. 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post