Why is my Vedx Kurtis order showing the store as unavailable on Shopify?

Aiswarya_
Tourist
5 0 4

Hi, I ordered 18 dresses from vedx for a sum of 3034 rupees and I got a mail from vedx Kurtis saying the order is confirmed. But when I track my order, it is showing that the store is unavailable. This is the mail id from which order confirmation was sent 

help.kurtifashion22@gmail.com.

Please some one respond.

Replies 47 (47)

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Same i placed order but yet not received any confirmation mail? Is this a fake site for shopping

Gaurav000
Tourist
5 0 5

Plz don't share ur phone pay Google pay 

I think this one fake person I called ..mujse kha technical issues h to cancel ho gya order. refund mil jayga .ap apna contact number do .jisse phn pay use krte .to dene lga to khte usi se call kro .nhi to nhi plz care fully.

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Seriously man 😳😲

I placed order, paid payment through Google pay nd now i received confirmation mail also but not sure what gonna happened to next i hope this is not fraud site

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

May be this is fraud site that's why they are not provide us facility like cash on delivery offline payment.

Aiswarya_
Tourist
5 0 4

Are you able to track your order?

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

No 

Piyupppp
Tourist
3 0 3

Same.. Even I have placed 2 orders and I received only mail confirmation.. And unable to track my package... If you don't want to gave our order please refund our money back... Is this a fake id? Someone please take a stand and escalate... I don't see any site to complain again this vedx

My order id is

ORDER #1311 & Order #1879

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

When u placed your order??

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

Hi there friends, @Aiswarya_ , @Piyupppp , and @rituprajapati

Upon getting caught up in this thread, I understand that all three of you have placed an order for this store, Vedx Kurtis, and have a few questions regarding your purchases. 

When it comes to such matters, I am very motivated to assist all of you but also need to explain how Shopify plays a role in all of this. When placing an order online, think of Shopify as the mall that houses some of these stores. If problems arise, we will do our best to assist you accordingly but sales, orders, and refunds are not within our authority. We will point you however in the proper direction to either get your orders or get your money back.

I understand that some of us are waiting for a confirmation email while others are simply looking for more information regarding tracking their packages. We always recommend you reach out to the store first after a couple business days from placing your order to inquire for more information (ie. order confirmation email or tracking it). 

We recommend you either reply directly to that order confirmation email that you have received or simply go back to the website for more information as to how to communicate with said store. Looking for an email address is always great as well as their social media channels to reach their teams.

Have any of you folks tried to communicate with said store? Definitely interested in this information from all of you as well as when you have placed your orders so I can assist you further in this process. 

While I wait however, I have also attached the following: 

• Order FAQ Page: this page goes over all information regarding this situation and possible solutions pertaining to different situations.
  • Report A Store: this is the link where you can post a report to our internal teams regarding your experience with a store

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Yes , i replied directly to that order confirmation mail but they don't replied me?? 

Even i tried to contact them again and again but they are even not responsible to give reply of queries of customers?? 

Bad services ever 

Aiswarya_
Tourist
5 0 4

Yeah same here!!

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

I definitely feel and hear your frustrations regarding this order experience. 

As for the information provided above, since our attempts to communicate with the store is not being returned, I recommend you reach out to your banking partner now that you used regarding this purchase. Please have all possible evidence to submit when you reach out so they can see details of the transaction as well as all your attempts to reach the store to inquire about this matter. 

Your bank will be able to assist you with a refund regarding this purchase, @rituprajapati.

As for the issues with how the store is dealing with these matters, I also recommend you utilize the link above to report and submit your experience with this particular store.

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

@Daniel wrote:

I definitely feel and hear your frustrations regarding this order experience. 

As for the information provided above, since our attempts to communicate with the store is not being returned, I recommend you reach out to your banking partner now that you used regarding this purchase. Please have all possible evidence to submit when you reach out so they can see details of the transaction as well as all your attempts to reach the store to inquire about this matter. 

Your bank will be able to assist you with a refund regarding this purchase, @rituprajapati.

As for the issues with how the store is dealing with these matters, I also recommend you utilize the link above to report and submit your experience with this particular store.

How bank can help me sir?? I paid through Google pay now what role can play bank in this matter that amount is deducted from my account.... Nd u said store is unavailable than why are they showing their advertisement again nd again nd placed our order even they send us confirmation mail also how can it possible??

Gaurav000
Tourist
5 0 5

Screenshot_20220521-181439.jpg

New site  working again fake 

Gaurav000
Tourist
5 0 5

Again power by Shopify ..

Screenshot_20220521-181633.jpg

Gaurav000
Tourist
5 0 5

Screenshot_20220521-182529.jpg

Again  this one more than 2-3 site operating.

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Dear not only 2-3 sites i showed more thn 10+ sites operating nd are making fool lots of people

Piyupppp
Tourist
3 0 3

Hello Sir, 

I replied to their mail but unable to receive any update. Also I have tried to connect with them but unable to. As a customer if we place an order it's vedx responsibility to update customer or place a tracking link.. They had mail us in that in blue icon they are saying to view the order in that also the site is not working

Screenshot_2022-05-20-21-06-57-542_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-20-21-05-44-699_com.google.android.gm.jpg

 Please look into the attachment as well for your reference. 

Our only point is to please deliver our order or atleast refund the money back.. We only want a reply on our mail that when will we receive our order... As a customer I feel like you all are cheating with us. Think about it.. Correct me if I'm wrong.. If you would be in our place?? What would you do??

Looking forward to hear from everyone.. 

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Yes absolutely right dude 

Aiswarya_
Tourist
5 0 4

I'm in the exact same situation!! Please someone direct us to have our money back.

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Hey...Aiswarya

Screenshot_20220520_213616.jpg

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Try this talk to them with Shopify support they will give reply to your queries

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Screenshot_20220520_213649.jpg

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

Hi there, @Aiswarya_

As I have told everybody else in our thread, it is now time to contact your bank regarding this matter since the store is non-responsive to our efforts to communicate with them. 

If you haven't however tried to communicate with them, this is what we're recommending first. Some stores interact with lots of transactions on a daily basis so that it takes some time for information to be updated like your tracking. 

I recommend you look over the links above regarding the Order FAQ page as well as the link to report said store and submit your experience with them.

Gaurav000
Tourist
5 0 5

Screenshot_20220521-181633.jpg

Again  new site operating please investigate.

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

Hi there, @Piyupppp

Thank you so much for all the extra information you have provided. After reading over the previous posts, it does seem that the store has gone unavailable. 

Like I have instructed everyone else here in the thread, since we are not able to communicate with this particular store, it is now time to reach out to your bank for a refund regarding this order. In situations like these, it is only the store and your bank that have the authority to process either the order or the refund. 

Since the store is non-responsive to our efforts, it is now time to reach out to your bank to inform them of the matter and request for that refund. 

Piyupppp
Tourist
3 0 3

How bank can help me sir?? I paid through Google pay ,what role can play bank in this matter that amount is deducted from my account.... Nd u said store is unavailable than why are they showing their advertisement again nd again in every different site..atleast it should stopped now, you should take an action regarding this matter. I guess How politely you are covering their mistakes.!???why???Why you are not taking any action regarding Vedx?? 

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Absolutely right dude.. they all are cheating to us #piyupppp you know i talked to someone on Shopify support channel that fellow talked to me more thn one hour nd at the end he told me wait for 1 month beacuse we are facing corona pandemic crisis that's why this process takes a lot of time nd told me wait for a month if you don't receive your order thn msg me again or send me email i will be there, now i have been massaging him since last 2 days he has disappeared... That means they all are making us fool... Bloody rascals

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

See how many complaints against this fraud site

Screenshot_20220521_225129.jpg

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Screenshot_2022_0521_225748.jpg

Vasanthi
Visitor
3 0 1

Iam also placed a order in it.I have spend a 720 rupees for 4 dresses.but it shows the store is unavailable

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

When you placed your order?

I m too i ordered 4 kurtis their price is rs. 676

Sakshiksharma
Visitor
1 0 1

I have also placed an order for two kurtis. Now after reading all the above texts...i think its a fraud website. All of us are trapped into it. I have done upi payment which can not be reversed. Any one who can let us know...where to raise the complaing of such a fraudulant?

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Yes I'm also trying to get my money back even i talked to them on chat they told me to wait for 30 days i thought really how can it possible to wait for 30 days... You can also go through Shopify support there they informed me to wait 30 days after that tell us we will take some actions against this nd try to get your amount back.... Now I'm waiting nd trying to contact them... If you don't want to give our order thn ok atleast give refund rascals

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

Hi there, @Vasanthi

Have you tried to communicate with the store in question? You can reply directly to the order confirmation email from them or try to reach them via their social channels? 

If none of these are an option for you, I also recommend you reach out to your bank regarding this purchase. Informing them of your situation will prompt them to assist you in getting your money back. 

I also recommend you visit the links attached in my previous replies (Order FAQ Page and Link to report store) for further assistance and information on this matter.

Jayasakhu91
Visitor
1 0 1

Please refund our payments . The wesite is not showing. 

Screenshot_20220518-083504_Facebook.jpg

Pooja9
Visitor
2 0 2

Same, my order number is #1254 

I have made a purchase of 647rs,

I demand a refund from this site if the item doesn't show up. 

Aiswarya_
Tourist
5 0 4

Me too. I want a refund ASAP. This doesn't seem like they are going to deliver!!!

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

They won't even give refund

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Screenshot_20220524_104016.jpg

 must complaint against this

Pooja9
Visitor
2 0 2

Is there no way we can get a refund? 😭

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Need to take legal action against this

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

Complaint against this it's cyber crime they looted many i lost rs.676

rituprajapati
Excursionist
22 0 1

They will not give refund they are cheating on us nd looted many fraud site take help consumer court nd post your complaint their against this cyber crime

111varshajadhav
Visitor
1 0 0

Same case for me

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

Hi there, @111varshajadhav

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform! We have a great group of contributors who are always willing to provide their own expertise and experience with regards to Shopify! 

Were you able to find information on how to move forward with this situation by reading the thread?

Depending on when you placed your order and the kind of communcation you've had with the store, you should have been able to read the proper next steps but I am more than happy to answer any questions that you may have on what was already mentioned in this thread. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Aiswarya, did u get your money back?