Very high initiate checkout low conversion rate

Ferociousbrand
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, I’d like some feed back on my store :). Originally I did not have an issue with conversions on my basic store, low add to carts but high conversions, my new store is so much better, I have very high initiate checkouts but very low conversions. I know there can be many issues especially with social proof. As this is a clothing brand. However any further information would be great! My store site is Ferociousbrand.com 🙂

Replies 4 (4)

Santos_miles
Explorer
45 2 6

@Ferociousbrand hello friend, at first you have an amazing store, so about you having high abandoned carts but low checkout, there is always something you can do to solve the issue. All you need for that is implementing email automation to help you retarget people by sending personalized message.

Bossismail1
Excursionist
51 1 5

Pleasure to respond to your post, firstly, you a good looking  amazing store, concerning  about store, you have a very high checkout but low conversion rate,  there are ways in which this can  solve the issue. All you need for that is implementing email automation to help you retarget people by sending personalized message.I will love to ask you, have you implement any automation into your store before ? If no, while not respond to this now and give you further details on it .

Ferociousbrand
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you. I have not done an automation before 🙂

drishti
Excursionist
28 0 1

Hi @Ferociousbrand !

Amazing store! It's super attractive with all the products looking amazing as well.

There are multiple ways where you can reduce cart abandonment with Engati

1. Conversion pop-ups when the customer lands on the page, spends x seconds, adds/removes the product from the cart, and during exit intents. Please see the below video to get an idea of how it'd work

enagementtriggers (1).gif

2. Send WhatsApp notifications for abandoned cart checkouts. You can pull them back to the store from WhatsApp and have them complete the checkout

3. You can have a bot respond to Instagram comments, mentions, story replies, and comments, redirecting them to your store. 

Hope this is helpful

Reach out to me directly or visit Engati if you need more help 🙂