Visitors but no sales

HannahLynn019
2 0 0

Hello, 

I am writing looking for advice and tips, I have launched my first website I am getting a lot of heavy traffic but no sales. I am advertising people seem to be interested in my products but then they click the link and do not purchase. I am stumped my website is https:www.dreamglamcompany.com 
If anyone could look it over and give me advice that would be great I’m so eager to make my first sale!

0 Likes
HannahLynn019
2 0 0

Dreamglamcompany.com 

0 Likes
GrowthBWY
2 0 0

Hannah Hi,

I note from your site you have made some sales with some positive reviews from these purchasers, which suggests you have had some degree of success.

My first question regarding your current challenge would be on whether you have changed anything since the success noted above.

For example have your changed how you are advertising your site, in terms of the channels you are using and the messaging you are using. It's clearly important that your advertising is a true reflection of the products offered on the site, any disconnect between the advertising and the site will always lead to poor conversion.

Secondly are you re marketing to your previous purchasers, by email? If not gush sis certainly something you should contemplate.

Hope this helps

0 Likes
ecomva
1 0 0

Hi Hannah!

After hovering over your website here are some observations that might help you gauge the reason behind languish sales pattern:

1. The website first above the fold has no Call-To-Action button.
  2. Logo, font size, font type can be in sync and similar on all pages.
  3. The font size can be increased a bit so that it at least is retained in customers' minds.
  4. A little optimization on the website could retain more customers and cut the bounce rate.

Moreover,

Hannah, sometimes managing all the tasks singlehandedly, can be tedious. The productivity decreases and results are not achieved. 

For that, the world has virtual assistants because they make your tasks easy and workload light. 

Virtual Assistants take of your non-core tasks, while you can focus on core operations of the business. Usually, Virtual Assistants specialize in many categories, from data entry experts to content writing and much more.

The best part Hannah is, that Virtual Assistants work remotely and incur minimal costs.

Virtual Assistants cut the operation costs by 75% and increase the profitability of the business. Plus, they come at affordable prices as they perform specific tasks, nowadays companies allow free trials of Virtual Assistants at as low and affordable as $16. Hiring cost of Virtual Assistants has become easy and isn't heavy in the pockets.

Hannah, Virtual Assistant shall definitely increase your sales of your DreamGlam Company.

0 Likes