FROM CACHE - en_header

VR Shop

amkok
2 0 0

Hello,

I already have standard shop on shopify.

Is it possible to make a new page, for example vr.mypage.com, and to put 360 degrees of my store, with tags of products? When you click on product it will send you to product page of that product.

Like VR tour of my store, but with tags.

Is it possible to do it with an iPhone?

Thank you

Reply 1 (1)
SaaSEnthu
Shopify Partner
373 52 83

Yes, it is possible to create a virtual reality (VR) tour of your Shopify store and add tags for your products. However, creating a VR tour of your store will require additional software and technology, such as a VR headset and a VR development platform.

To create a VR tour of your store, you will need to:

1. Use a VR development platform to create a 3D model of your store. This will involve capturing the layout, design, and details of your store using 3D scanning or other techniques.

2. Add tags for your products to the VR model. This will allow users to click on the products in the VR tour and be directed to the product pages on your Shopify store.

3. Publish the VR tour to a web page or app, such as vr.mypage.com. This will allow users to access the VR tour using a VR headset or a mobile device.

Creating a VR tour of your store will require a significant amount of time and effort, as well as specialized knowledge and skills. I recommend consulting a VR development expert or a Shopify expert for help with creating a VR tour of your store.

In terms of using an iPhone to access the VR tour, this will depend on the specific VR development platform and publishing method you use. Some VR development platforms may allow you to publish the VR tour as a web page that can be accessed on an iPhone, while others may require a VR headset or a specific VR app.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Was the reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

I am dedicated to helping businesses grow and thrive.

Need consultancy? : Schedule call | Skype chat