Solved

Want to design a Landing page for BFCM sale

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hello all,

I was looking for a guide that can help me to design my first landing page for the upcoming BFCM sale.

Also, how can I customize my storefront for Black Friday?

Thanks in Advance!

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad
Accepted Solutions (2)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SagarikaDas 

Hi, we are from the PageFly - Landing page builder app! With more than 6 years of providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 120.000 Shopify stores. 

We understand that this time is really important for Shopify merchants to prepare for the holiday season: Halloween, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc so whether you are a small or medium-sized business, or even a Shopify Plus brand, with PageFly, you can publish high-quality pages and manage your site with confidence and utmost control. Upgrade/downgrade your plan at any time but still, keep your pages LIVE.

PageFly is a highly efficient tool to create sale-boosting pages in this BFCM season. 

You can check our BFCM templates collection for more details

PageFly_0-1635761773922.png

Get your expert and have a 1-one-1 call with eCommerce professionals at PageFly

Let's together amplify your sales in the holiday season (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Chrismast) with PageFly!

View solution in original post

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Thank you @PageFly-Victor for a quick response! 

I was looking for a step-by-step guide that helps me create my landing page for the BFCM sale.

Thanks in advance!

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @SagarikaDas 

Hi, we are from the PageFly - Landing page builder app! With more than 6 years of providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 120.000 Shopify stores. 

We understand that this time is really important for Shopify merchants to prepare for the holiday season: Halloween, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc so whether you are a small or medium-sized business, or even a Shopify Plus brand, with PageFly, you can publish high-quality pages and manage your site with confidence and utmost control. Upgrade/downgrade your plan at any time but still, keep your pages LIVE.

PageFly is a highly efficient tool to create sale-boosting pages in this BFCM season. 

You can check our BFCM templates collection for more details

PageFly_0-1635761773922.png

Get your expert and have a 1-one-1 call with eCommerce professionals at PageFly

Let's together amplify your sales in the holiday season (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Chrismast) with PageFly!

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Thank you @PageFly-Victor for a quick response! 

I was looking for a step-by-step guide that helps me create my landing page for the BFCM sale.

Thanks in advance!

Irene_Lee263
Tourist
9 0 5

Hi @SagarikaDas ,

Just bumped into your question. I was wondering if you have successfully launched your BFCM sales page or not? If the answer is yes then congratulations! 🎉 

If the answer is no, you're still struggling with your campaign when Black Friday and Cyber Monday are coming closer than ever, I highly recommend you check out Flashify

Basically, Flashify is an app that helps you create sales campaigns for any sales event of the year in the quickest and easiest way possible. The app comes with the ability to design landing pages, widgets, and promotion bars without any technical expertise required. 

8. Flashify editor.png

Let's take a look into what Flashify can help you with:

• Create landing pages for flash sales campaigns with a library of beautiful templates. All of the templates are UI/UX optimized can are fully responsive on mobiles.
  • Choose which products you want to promote. 
  • Bulk edit flash sale items
  • Display promotions right on the product details page.
  • Design coming soon page and promotions bars.
  • Schedule campaigns
  • and so many more.

And the best thing is that you get all these amazing features for free. If you are interested, take some time to try out Flashify, I bet you won't regret it.

Hope this helps.

Joupikky_krane2
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello great buyer I can help you with this project. For future discussion contact me on ojoe7955@gmail.com.

Thanks

Taiwo