FROM CACHE - en_header

Warning Phishing emails inbound

Dustin_Radtke
2 0 0

I got an email that almost looks legit. The link takes to Shpoify.net

Here are some images.

After you fill it out it loads Shopify's homepage. Pretty fun. I may have filled it out with some fun answers. 🙂

Reply 1 (1)
Jade
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
434 0 92

Hi Dustin,

My name is Jade, I am with the Support Team at Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to post this information on our forums. Our support has been notified of this phishing email and I have sent them a link to your Forum Post so that they can see the information you have collected.

To anyone who has received this phishing message or something similar, we ask that you do not click on any of the links in the email. Instead please forward the email to safety@shopify.com so that our support can investigate this further. 

To those who are not familiar with the term Phishing Spam, it's the fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers.

Our support takes instances like this very seriously and I just wanted to thank you again, Dustin, as well as anyone that notifies us of this because it helps other merchants as well!

Take Care ❤️

Jade | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog