Solved

We have views (100 per day), fb ads, instagram ads, traffic but still no sales after a month

ezbeauty1
Tourist
3 0 4

We had beautiful store done by our ecommerce creator Greg and everything is nice. We have lots of traffic and spent a fortune on ads and we have Fb likes and views, Instagram ads and store has over 1300 views since we started (about amonth ago). Still no sales! We are adsing new produtcs, we have a review from one sale that we got and that’s it.

what can we do? Is something wrong?

Accepted Solution (1)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

This is an accepted solution.

@ezbeauty1 
Surely, Our sales team will contact you. 
if our Solution is helpful kindly like and accept it.
Thank you.

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@ezbeauty1 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your store URL.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here. in which field you are facing issues,
you need an expert advice and guideness, you have to optimize your Ads technique as well as.

thank you.

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

@ezbeauty1 

Hi,
Greeting of the Day.

I hope everything is going well.

I’m Ravi- Web Expert at zworthkey. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100+ merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

Really, you are getting lots of traffic, But no sales.

Because Ads technique are low, before using ads you have to know you target audience interest.
What product are they looking or what thing are they are searching for?

You have to work on this, Ads is the not appropriate Solution to get sales.

In most cases, if your Facebook /Google ads have low reach, it’s most likely because of one (or a combination) of these reasons:

1. Your ad set budget is too low
2. Your audience is too small
3. You missed the mark for your target audience
4. Overlapping audiences
5. Low relevance score
6. No, User Experience Site.
7. optimization of your Ads Campaign up to 90%.
8. Low Store Speed So customer can't buy anything from your Site

Here is some list on which you have to work on it:

1. Make your Store trustworthy
2. Add trust badges
3. Add discount in your Slideshow like Hurry! 10% off Buy Now.
4. Add Email Popup or sign up form
5. Use klaviyo for email marketing
6. Have a clear and CTA button on the banner
7. Showing customer reviews on the product page
8. add discount Announcement Bar or make it more attractive.
9. Add testimonial
10. Add Social Media Share icon.
11. Use the review Apps to display reviews on your Collection page
12. Make Social Media Posting to attract More client
13. Make your header Sticky
14. Provide at least one separate cross-sell section that suggests only supplementary products.

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking zworthkey.com with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at our Guide and Blogs as well.

I hope these points make your Store more Client conversion if you need help regarding Store Revamping to make your Store More profitable.

Thank you.

ezbeauty1
Tourist
3 0 4

Thank you! Can we talk more avout this on my gmail? store.ezecom@gmail.com 

We are considering you and would like to talk there for further discussions 🙂

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1565

This is an accepted solution.

@ezbeauty1 
Surely, Our sales team will contact you. 
if our Solution is helpful kindly like and accept it.
Thank you.

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

Hello @ezbeauty1!

I see you have already gotten some feedback on this here, but I just wanted to add to this.
Getting 100 views a week is a really great start and you should be proud of the progress! For the next step here, you need to look at what you're doing to receive this traffic.

I would love to take a closer look at your store if you're comfortable sharing the URL with me here to see if I can offer some more specific advice! 

Starting with the Home page - what is the first thing that your customers see when they get to your store? A suggestion here is to make sure you have a section with a brief description of the business, some attractive images, and also a featured product or collection to show your best products off. I have a great Shopify Blog article on Homepage Design and what you should include on the first page of your store - you will find it can really make a difference!

Another important aspect is building trust with new customers that may not have heard of your business before. A way to establish trust and confidence in your business is by highlighting the ways in which customers can get in touch with you if something goes wrong in the form of a Contact us page. If you haven't already, take a look at our help doc here on how to create this page. You can also take a look at this other article titled 'How Trustworthy is your Online Store?' - which has some other helpful tips and info on this.

Lastly, how do you encourage customers to go through with the checkout? When they look through your store and add an item to their cart, they may get to a stage where they track back - a way to possible take it to conversion is by offering a discount. You could try a first time buyer discount and see if it helps, be it taking a percentage off the product, a buy x get y free, or free shipping. Here is a guide on Creating Discounts from our help centre in case you're unfamiliar with the process, as well as yet another great article on some of the Timeless Ways to Increase Conversions

If you're comfortable with that, please share your store URL with me here so that I can give you some more specific advice. 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ezbeauty1
Tourist
3 0 4

Hello here is our store url: https://ezbeauty-store.com

Cybergirl
Excursionist
12 0 3

Okay, I used to study SMM. The main positions of it are:

1)  qualitative advertising setup. It is better to hire someone who can set your advertising.

2) qualitative pruduct. It has to be really good.

3) Interesting visual customization. 

You have to have ALL of this for a successful buisness.

The most beautiful cyborg you've ever seen

TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
183 10 27

Hi @ezbeauty1,

How are you? For a new store, your initial goal is to be able to hit the following milestone:

1. Have monthly traffic of at least 2000 visitors.
2. Have a conversion rate of at least 2%.

One of the few things that you should do is to check your abandoned cart check out and see if there are any issues (errors) if a customer attempts to make a payment. If there is, then it will be shown in the abandoned cart section.

You can use Shopify's built-in abandoned cart emails and send them discounts in an attempt to recover them and convince them to go back to your store.

Since you are using Facebook ads, consider doing AD retargeting. AD retargeting involves using the data from your previous ad campaign to tweak (retarget) your next ads. This one can take some time to master and involves a little bit of trial and error but it definitely gives great results if done correctly. You can check this article from Shopify - Facebook Retargeting: How to Win Back Your Almost-Customers. 

I hope this helps.  Have you tried Spocket? It's a dropshipping app that allows you to import high-quality products from our suppliers. They provide high-quality products for you to sell ranging from electronics and fashion items to more unique niches like scented candles and kids apparel.

You can sign up here for a free Spocket account. You can also check success stories on some of our retailers.

https://www.spocket.co/?utm_source=shopify&medium=forum&utm_campaign=spencer
https://www.spocket.co/blog?utm_source=shopify&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=spencer