Why is my Shopify store struggling to make sales?

designsbybeth83
4 0 0

My store has been open for about 4-6 months now, I have had very few outside sales. The sales I do have are for a few local orders that I created an invoice for. It has been such a struggle for me because I was a top seller on Etsy with consisent sales. I don't know what to do, or how to get my website noticed. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you!

Replies 2 (2)

Pax-Digital
Shopify Partner
16 1 1

Hi @designsbybeth83,

I am sorry to hear that. I can see your store needs more traffic and the right audiences. Platforms like Etsy, bring their own traffic to your listing pages. If you were a top seller on Etsy, I assume your products are good enough to make sales. All you need is to choose the right marketing channel and target your customer audience, carrefully.

We created an app recently for having difficulties with low traffic and sale issue. It's a brand partnership app that drives other store traffic to your store. Once you install it on your store, you became a partner and take a share of our partner traffic to your store. The app is free to install. Here is the link to Free Traffic & Boost Sales App

Check this out and share your thoughts with me, also you can mark this as SOLUTION.

Pax Digital - Shopify Partner

Check out our Shopify Apps

Gamerseo
Pathfinder
149 3 14

I can't see the url of your online store, but the most common problems are slow website and suboptimal content.

We help by creating professional SEO and marketing services for the gaming industry