Website not loading for international customers

BrookeRenew
4 0 0

Suddenly my website has stopped loading for my international visitors. 

My regular customers are emailing me saying they get an error message when either clicking links or typing the site in direct. For for some people it works fine, but the majority seem to be saying it isn't. And for some people it doesn't work, and then it does!!

I've checked geolocation settings, all fine. 

No domain problems.

Replies 5 (5)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 257

Hi, @BrookeRenew.

Thanks for posting in our Community Forums about this.

Can you share your website link here with us please? I'd like to navigate to your website myself, to see if I'll run into the same issues as some of your customers. I can also double check the domain from my end, to ensure that everything has been set up correctly.

In regards to your domain however, can you confirm if any changes to the domain's DNS settings were made at all within the last couple of days? The reason that I ask is because if any domain information was changed or updated, it may take up to 48 hours for the domain to fully propagate across the internet — this may result in some areas or customers in not being able to access your website just yet until the domain has fully propagated.

Do share your store's website here with me though, so that I can begin to troubleshoot this issue. Thanks! 

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

BrookeRenew
4 0 0

www.renewvintage.com

I'm not aware of any DNS changes, surely that would effect everything though and I'm still getting some people through okay and ordering, and some people not able to load the site at all.

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 257

Thanks for the link to your store, @BrookeRenew.

I was able to access it successfully on my end without running into any errors. I've also checked the domain, and everything checks out okay there too. Because of this, I encourage you to contact our live support team so that we can securely access your store from our end to conduct a more in-depth investigation.

Have you noticed any common factors with the customers that are having issues with accessing your store? For example, are they all based in the same region? Are they all using the same type of browser too, such as Firefox or Safari? If you can gather more specific details, and any examples of any error messages that your customers are seeing, that'll help our live support team with their troubleshooting.

Once you've gathered the necessary information from your customers, please login to your store via our Help Center here to contact our live support team. We'll be able to assist you further from there.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

BrookeRenew
4 0 0

I have been talking to them as well, without luck. 

But thanks anyway.

msskincare
Visitor
1 0 0

Did you ever find a solution for this?