Website sales

Website sales

BiggerPurpose
Visitor
1 0 0

Good day, hope everyone is doing well.

I was just hoping to get some tips from people who have been doing e-commerce longer than I have been.

So ive been running my website for a few weeks now, and have not been able to as yet get some sales in yet, which i absolutely believe i can just with a little help.

So, basically i was just hoping someone could quickly take a quick look at what i have and just get a few pointers. I have been running meta ads, which have a CTR of over 4%.

My website is https://biggerpurpose.myhopify.com.

Thank you.

Replies 2 (2)

SealSubs-Roan
Explorer
537 37 48

Hi @BiggerPurpose !

I checked your Shopify store and it looks amazing. I love that you have product categories and also there are reviews on your products. I just noticed that you do not have any store policies so, it would be best to add such Shipping policy, cancellation policy, and return or refund policy. Since your store is new, it would be best to introduce your store to the public for example, creating advertisements on Tiktok, Facebook, and Instagram. Here are some articles for your reference and further knowledge as well:

1. How To Increase Sales: 13 Techniques To Make More Money Online

2. How To Increase Sales: 13 Techniques To Make More Money Online

Roan
Please let me know if it works by marking it as a solution!
Seal Subscriptions App, a subscription app for Shopify, with glowing user testimonials and a free plan.

mageplaza-cs
Shopify Partner
58 4 9

Hi @BiggerPurpose ,

I am from Mageplaza - Shopify solution expert.

Your website doesn’t attract customers to buy products despite you having CTR at over 4%- high rate. 

I don’t see your ads so I can’t make detailed recommendations on your landing page. But here are some recommendations from “Databox”. You can check more in this article

“When CTR is high but the conversion rate is low that indicates a problem with the landing page, which is most commonly due to a lack of effective calls-to-action (CTA) on the page. The solution is to create a clear CTA like a “Buy Now” or “Read More” button. The CTA can be a clickable image overlaid with a small amount of text or a simple button.”

Besides, here are my recommendations in the content and UX/UI of your website:

1.Pay attention to your cart abandonment rate

A high cart abandonment rate can be particularly frustrating for your business, especially when you’ve invested heavily in getting people to your site in the first place. 

A high cart abandonment rate represents potential customers who chose not to become customers. This is also a reason causing low conversion rates.

• You can remind your customers about the products left in their carts and encourage them to finalize their purchase by:
    • Email Reminders: Send emails to customers who abandon their carts, reminding them of their items.
    • Incentives: Offer a discount or free shipping to encourage them to complete their purchase.

2. Domain name

Currently,  you are using the default “myshopify.com” subdomain. It may lower brand awareness among markets and might give your potential buyers doubts or hesitation to make a purchasing decision 

You must acquire a custom domain to maintain and strengthen your online presence. Using a domain that matches your brand can help you build trust in your online store.

3. Add Favicon logo

A favicon is a tiny logo that usually shows up in a browser tab. It is particularly crucial for new websites as it enhances user experience by helping visitors quickly recognize your site when they have several tabs open in their browser.

mageplazacs_0-1719888293354.png

4.Homepage

4.1.Banner 

The banner is too general and doesn't catch attention. Also, the banner quality is not good and does not display full size on mobile. 

You should enhance the banner quality and add seasonal banners for current promotions or collections (e.g., Summer Sale, Winter Collection).

You can see the difference between your banner and references:

mageplazacs_1-1719888293765.png

mageplazacs_2-1719888293692.png

4.2. Collections

• You should make collections more noticeable, and the images should be in a line. 

mageplazacs_3-1719888293643.png

Here is a reference

mageplazacs_4-1719888293568.png

4.3. Featured products

• You should increase the size of text instead of the small description. 
  • Make price information, and discount labels more noticeable.
  • Adding “add to cart” button to enable customers to buy products on the homepage.“Add to wish list” and “Quick view” buttons is another idea to encourage customers to stay on the site. 

Below is a reference:

mageplazacs_5-1719888293690.png

mageplazacs_6-1719888293687.png

5. Search features

You should enhance the search by making larger product images. Include blog search functionality for better content discovery.

mageplazacs_7-1719888293398.png

Here is the reference, larger images will catch the attention and enhance customer experience

mageplazacs_8-1719888293637.png

6. Adding trust badges

• Displaying a trust badge can reassure customers you have a secure and low-risk online shopping experience. Security trust badges, payment badges, endorsement badges, and policy-specific badges are all popular types.
  • For example, here are payment badges

mageplazacs_9-1719888293396.png

• Policy-specific badges

mageplazacs_10-1719888293923.png

7. Social account

• You should fix the link on the Instagram icon as when I click on it, it redirect to Page not found.

mageplazacs_11-1719888293257.png

8. More promotional section

Display other recommendations or promotional sections on the homepage, product detail page,  cart page and checkout page to effectively promote products and attract customers to buy more. The reference is below

mageplazacs_12-1719888293571.png

mageplazacs_13-1719888293639.png

I hope some of my suggestions are helpful, feel free to give me any feedback.

Good luck!

Mageplaza | Top-Rated Shopify Agency | Trusted by 230,000+ worldwide merchants

If our suggestion works for you, please give it a Like or mark it as a Solution!

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us via consultant@mageplaza.com