Why am I seeing unexpected pop-ups in my non-English Shopify store?

Erigone
Excursionist
40 1 13

Hi ! 

Can anyone help me and tell why do I have such pop up in my store?

I do not even have my store in English language..please help!

272555279_998542890739181_7282785963572395243_n.jpg

Replies 5 (5)

PurchaseSurvey
Explorer
60 5 18

Hey @Erigone

This is PostPurchaseSurvey.com - the easiest Post Purchase Survey solution on the market. Can you please provide me a link to your website? I'll dig into the code and see what is causing the popup : )

We're PostPurchaseSurvey.com, the easiest Post Purchase Survey solution on the market. Grow revenue, attribute ad spend and improve your relationships with your customers. Developed by active 7-figure merchants.  
Grow your store with the latest eCommerce tactics through our blog

Erigone
Excursionist
40 1 13

I would be much greatful!

www.camelie.pl

PurchaseSurvey
Explorer
60 5 18

What page are you seeing the popup show up on? I'm looking around the website but haven't been able to find it

We're PostPurchaseSurvey.com, the easiest Post Purchase Survey solution on the market. Grow revenue, attribute ad spend and improve your relationships with your customers. Developed by active 7-figure merchants.  
Grow your store with the latest eCommerce tactics through our blog

Erigone
Excursionist
40 1 13

The problem is that it shows up sometimes. Not every single time I am on the page...that's good and not because it's difficult to determine the problem. Thank you for trying anyway!

premadestores
Shopify Partner
134 15 35

Hii @Erigone 

Which theme you are using?

check in the customize, there will be an option for disable the pop up.!

If this post is helpful,Kindly Like and Accept this as a solution.

If you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business
Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com or check premadedropshippingstores.com