What additional information is required ?

Mirajo
1 0 0

I set up payments today and received a message that I won't be able to accept payments unless I verified some information. 

I have a business bank account, business paypal, LLC documents and EIN. What more do you need  ? And, this is the page shown requesting more information but all forms have been filled. What more do you need ?

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 9.02.37 PM.png

0 Likes
Nia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
78 8 11

Hi, @ !

Thanks for reaching out about this!

I am happy to help you out regarding your current Shopify Payments set up. I would like to gather more context here to fully understand what the underlying issue may be.

Are you able to advise if their is a red banner in the Home tab of your Shopify Admin please? It may look similar to the screenshot below -

21-48-5owys-hd2jt

Can you also check your email inbox for any correspondence from our Shopify Payments team - if there is an email, please reply directly to it so the appropriate team can guide you on the next steps.

We truly appreciate your time in setting up your Shopify Payments account and would love for you to take hold of this gateway as it does come with no transaction fee compared to external payment gateways that have an additional fees of 2%, 1% or 0.5% respectively.

Once we have this sorted, you can move onto getting those sales in! What are your current plans for driving traffic to your website? I would love to hear about it!

Please let me know if you have any issues with the above.

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes