What documents can I upload for the 2checkout business entity application?

What documents can I upload for the 2checkout business entity application?

MakMan
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey everyone,

I was wondering what are some examples of "Other Documents" in the Business Entity Documents Upload portion of the 2checkout application form. I don't have many documents to bring forward considering that the site/business is entirely new.  Can I request some form of document from Shopify showing proof of ownership or something of the sort?

Reply 1 (1)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1725 146 310

Hi, @MakMan!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

I appreciate you reaching out to connect with our network. I would love to hear from a community member that had to go through the underwriting process with 2checkout and share their feedback as well.

While I haven't worked with the third-party gateway directly, in my experience anything you can provide to support your business is valuable. Shopify is not able to provide you with any such documentation, however, I'd be happy to throw some ideas your way:

• Business Registration documents such as name registration
  • Business bank account paperwork
  • Business License (if applicable)
  • Re-seller documentation (if applicable)
  • Supplier agreement
  • Any social media presence
  • Proof of inventory

I can't speak on behalf of 2checkout, but I trust they are accustomed to working with new and upcoming businesses. It might even be a good idea to connect with their customer care team and ask for any ideas on what else you can provide as documentation. A personal recommendation would be to provide anything you think could be relevant, and let them decide if they can use it.

Please let me know how it goes and if there's any other questions I can help answer.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog