When clicking on product the site reloads

Sverigeposters
1 0 0

We have issues with our site - worked fine until today.  

When clicking on a product the site just reload itself. You can´t open the product and order it. 

The site - https://www.sverigeposters.se/

Replies 2 (2)
Luna
Shopify Staff
294 31 41

Hey, @Sverigeposters.

Luna here from Shopify. Sorry to hear that you've been facing some setbacks with your product pages. We can definitely take a closer look at this together.  

I know that you mentioned this has issue has only started occurring recently. Thank you for that context. To gather a little bit more information, can you please let me know the following: 

• Is this happening on multiple devices (both mobile & desktop)? 
  • Have you made any recent coding changes to your theme?
  • Have you recently downloaded any apps?

If the issue does not occur on multiple devices, it may be a local issue. If that is the case, I suggest clearing your cache on the browser being tested. If the issue persists on multiple devices, I will ask that you try to customize another theme in your admin. Does the same error occur? To do so, please follow these steps: 

1. Log in to your Shopify admin
  2. Click on 'Online store > Themes' 
  3. Scroll down to 'Theme library' and click 'Customize' beside one of your themes listed here. 

If you don't currently have any other themes downloaded, please download a free theme for testing purposes. To do so, head back into the 'Online store > Themes' section of your admin, click on 'Explore free themes', click on any free theme, and then click 'Add to theme library'. Once this theme has been downloaded, please follow the steps listed above. Once you are finished, feel free to delete the theme from your library. 

This additional context will be really helpful in determining our next best steps to get this resolved. 

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Luna
Shopify Staff
294 31 41

Hey, @Sverigeposters.

I'm just checking in with you. I want to ensure that you get all the support you need. Were you able to resolve this issue? 

Talk soon, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog