When will Shopify Markets roll out to us?

Tengosport
Tourist
10 0 3

Hello,

We are a company in Sweden who have scaled very big here. We are looking to make the expansion to new countries as our competitors are doing this and adding pressure on us, but we have been waiting for the Shopify Markets solution since September now. We have signed up for early access but are yet to receive it. Is there anything we can do? When can we estimate it being available for advanced users? Thanks!

Replies 2 (2)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @Tengosport 

Thanks for reaching out and expressing your interest in our new Shopify Markets feature. At this time, this feature rollout is a highly dynamic and fluid process, and as such, I cannot provide estimates/timelines on when merchants will get access after applying for early access. Merchants who are selected for early access will be notified by email when the features are enabled on their store. We don't have a specific timeline on when the feature will be made available to everyone as we are in the early stages of rolling out the feature to select merchants.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Tengosport
Tourist
10 0 3

Hello, 

tjanks for your quick reply. Nonetheless we are in a position where we need to act and as this solution surely is the best one available on Shopify I would like to ask you to look over our account and perhaps select us to the early access. 

we are a user who will use it for several countries as soon as we gain access and I believe we can contribute to a lot of feedback and test runs. 

if not - could you tell us if it’s gonna take six months or more like 2 until everyone has access? We can’t wait 6 as this will halt our company greatly. 

thanks again for the reply