FROM CACHE - en_header

Where can i find Hydrogen shopify course?

Solved
Serafeim
10 0 0

I want find one complete Course for Shopify with Hydrogen Framework? 

If this course does not exist yet. I will pay someone to make one for me.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
4332 321 930

This is an accepted solution.

@Serafeim It's similar to next.js or gatsby so you can use any tuts about that as a jumping off point of the concepts. (or systems like vercel)

https://shopify.dev/custom-storefronts/hydrogen/getting-started?#step-1-create-a-new-hydrogen-app 

Finally Combinable Discounts - EARLY ACCESS ONLY - Use Free Shipping With Other Discounts

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org
Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
512 74 98

Hi, @Serafeim.

Thank you for your message, I would be happy to offer you some suggestions for this. If you have not already, I recommend checking out our Hydrogen guide here for more information. It offers an overview of Hydrogen as well as a direct link to all of our development documents for Hydrogen, which I will also link for you here. If I am not understanding exactly what you are looking for, feel free to reach back out here with any clarification, we are always happy to help out as best as we can. 

I hope these resources help you out moving forward! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
4332 321 930

This is an accepted solution.

@Serafeim It's similar to next.js or gatsby so you can use any tuts about that as a jumping off point of the concepts. (or systems like vercel)

https://shopify.dev/custom-storefronts/hydrogen/getting-started?#step-1-create-a-new-hydrogen-app 

Finally Combinable Discounts - EARLY ACCESS ONLY - Use Free Shipping With Other Discounts

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org
Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
Serafeim
10 0 0
rafaelcg
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

The official documentation is very good to refer to, and I have this Shopify Hydrogen Course too.

brendan-widmer
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

@rafaelcg I've been looking at your course. Does it ever go on sale?

rafaelcg
Shopify Partner
3 0 0
Yes Brendan,

I’m working in an update, as soon as it’s done I’ll upload 6h of course and add promotions.
If you want to discount for the current version and also receive the updates you can use the coupon code provided through this page: https://rafaelcg.com/course-shopify-theme-hydrogen-developer-2022/ <>