Where can I start a subscription refund

chapelvv
2 0 1

Hello shopify support team,

I have launched two stores using shopify and was starting to work on another website. I signed up for a 12 month subscription which charged me $312.00. I didnt know I was going to be paying the full years subscription right away and only thought I would be charged monthly. 

I would like to cancel my subscription and get refunded for my purchase because I am no longer using this store even though I was charged $312.00 for it. 

Thank you, 

Chapel

businessvann@gmail.com

0 Likes
Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
185 21 32

Hey, @chapelvv.

Thank you for bringing your question to our forum - welcome! I completely understand where you're coming from. I'm happy to help!

As this is account-specific, we will have to verify your account to take a closer look. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

I know that you mentioned you've opened two stores, are you planning on keeping one open? It's also possible that we could transfer the credit to your other store if you prefer. Our support team will be more than happy to take a closer look at the options.

Best,

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
185 21 32

Hey, @chapelvv.

Just checking in with you here. Were you able to request support through the help center? If there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know.

Warmly, 

0 Likes
chapelvv
2 0 1
I did contact support, thank you.

Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
185 21 32

Hey, @chapelvv

Thanks for getting back to me! I'm happy to hear that you were able to reach our support team.

All the best to you,

0 Likes