Can't find your order? Contact the store directly

borispotter
Visitor
1 0 0

For enquiries about specific orders, contact the store where you placed the order using the information on the About Us or Contact page of that website. If you cannot contact them, reply to the original order notification.

Replies 2 (2)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 130

Hi @borispotter  - thanks for reaching out here. Do you need some help with an order you have placed online?

As Shopify is software used by merchants to build their businesses upon, I would have no access to information regarding your order. However with that being said, I do completely understand to order something online and have it not arrive is always disappointing. 

When was this order placed? Were you given an idea of delivery date when you placed the order? The easiest and best way to sort this out would be to get in touch with the store directly if possible. Are you able to reply to any emails from the store, the order confirmation email for example? Does the store website have a contact phone number, email or social media link?

If at least 30 days have passed and you have neither received the item, nor had a reply from the merchant, then I would advise reaching out to your bank for their advice on next steps to take. If you feel concerned this store may present a threat of fraud, you can use our "Report a merchant" function here. All stores submitted here are sent directly to our legal team for them to review. 

I have some additional information and resources here which may of help in reaching out to the store. I wish you all the best going forward!   - Ivy 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

BAKJ
Visitor
1 0 0

I didn't receive my order