Where is the customer service ? I can't get any support no answer sent to forums ...

sam-fob-rugs
6 0 0

I tried to get support in my store where it says get support. I send a couple of times a request. You don't even get an email saying they received your request. Nothing !

I've been waiting for days and the only help provided is a forum and some articles ! I am pretty shocked to be honest.

Am I the only one finding it difficult here ?

Sam

Replies 11 (11)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @sam-fob-rugs.

Are the Get Support buttons you're clicking on the ones under the Apps section of your Shopify admin? If so, depending on the app that you're needing support on, this support request will be sent through to either a third-party app developer if they're third-party apps, or to our Shopify email queue internally if they're Shopify-made apps.

If you're needing help with account-specific queries however, and would like immediate support via a chat or callback, you can visit our Help Centre here, and log in to your account. From there, type in your question or the topic you need help with within the search box, and scroll down to click Continue under the 'Get Support' button at the very bottom of the page once you've typed in your question.

You're also welcome to let me know on here on what help you're needing with, in relation to your store? We can provide general account support here via our Community Forums, and I'd be happy to look into your query further on here too if you'd like!

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

sam-fob-rugs
6 0 0

Hi Kimi,

Thank you for reaching out. As my website was parked for just a couple of days Google blocked my website.
I clicked on the get support button, but there is no support there, is there ?

It's been more than 5 business days and I am still in the dark.

When you are in store and you type the search query, all you get is not helpful at all. So you need to go in google type the same question and there you find a link to your answer.
This is annoying.

Then I need to do my inventory, I receive a csv file, how can I do that ?

I need to amend variant and you have to delete one by one, as in csv file import / export it doesn't delete them.

I thought there was some chat help available award winning 24/7 365 support and that was a big reason why i subscribed, and in fact it's a forum based help which i personally don't like.
So I found your claims misleading about your customer support.

When will I get some support and have some answers from Google and facebook ?

Looking forward to hearing from you, kind regards, Samuel

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

@sam-fob-rugs

If you're wanting to make changes to your variants, you can either do so via the bulk editor, or to export your products as a CSV file and make the necessary changes to your variant on the exported CSV. Once the file is ready to be uploaded, you can follow the steps here to import your CSV file on your Shopify admin.

Where are you running into issues, when attempting to contact our Support Team? As outlined on my first reply above, you'll need to login to your store on our Help Centre using this link here. Once logged in, type in the question or topic you need help with. After that, you will be provided with some guides that may resolve your issue for you, and it will also give you the option to speak to our Support Team if the guides aren't what you're looking for. As highlighted on my first reply, you should see the 'Get Support' heading at the very bottom of the page once you've typed in your question, then click on the green 'Continue' button. Take a look at this video guide on what this process looks like.

sam-fob-rugs
6 0 0

HI Kimi,

Thank you but obviously we dont understand each other, i've tried all that. You're not giving any sorts of help to my issue.

Kind regards, Samuel

sam-fob-rugs
6 0 0

10 days are gone and none of my issues have been resolved. I am very disappointing by the severity of the lack of support from Shopify.

If I knew this was the only available help you get as monthly paying customer I would have gone somewhere else. It's very misleading saying there is 24/7 support. It's a forum !

Can someone help me please my account has been due for verification for days with google and facebook and nothing  moves on. I am losing out on the biggest sale event of the year, and this is only due to the total disregard from Shopify.

I sent many reqauest through my app and online Get support it doesn't go anywhere and noone comes back to you, ever !!

I am willing to escalate this as I don't want anyone to go through what I asm going through

Have a lovely day people. Sam

sam-fob-rugs
6 0 0

Hi William,

Nope as you can see no answer whatsoever ! Total disregard.

Kind regards, Sam

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @William1122.

Are you able to also follow the steps I mentioned above please, in my latest reply? Let me know if you get stuck on a particular step, and I can look into troubleshooting this further with you.

In the meantime, is there anything in particular that we can help you with here on our Community Forums? While we can't provide account-specific help, I'd be happy to look into any general queries you may have.

thesocialbarber
Visitor
1 0 0

This takes you to the help center, but you can't really get help. It just takes you to a list of articles. If you need help with something specific, you can't get help. 

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @thesocialbarber.

After you've logged in to your store on our help centre here, you can search for the topic you need help with. From there, after clicking the search button you should be able to see a 'Continue' button at the very bottom of that same page. Clicking on this button will take you to a page where you can select your preferred method of contact with our team.

You can click here for a video guide on what this process looks like.

sam-fob-rugs
6 0 0

Hi Kimi,

I am still stuck and cant get no help ffrom Facebbook, nor by Shopify not even in this forum.
I am now certain I wont be able to benefit from Black Friday and this is not acceptable.

Please help ! Kindn regards, Samuel

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

@sam-fob-rugs

I understand how important it is to be able to contact our Support Team, especially so that you don't miss out on the Holiday season sales. I'll break down the steps to contact our Support Team in an easier format below. If there's a specific step that you might get stuck on, please let me know so that I can troubleshoot it in more detail with you.

1. To contact our Support Team, you'll need to visit our Help Centre page. Please click on this link here to be taken to our Help Centre
  2. You can select either the 'Login' or 'Continue without logging in' option. It's best to select the Login option here so that our Support Team are able to authenticate you against the correct store. However if you're unable to login to your store, you can also select the 'Continue without logging in' option
  3. You should then be taken to a page with a 'Contact Support' heading and a search bar underneath it. In the search bar, type in your question or the topic you need help with, then press the 'Search' button
  4. After that, you should see the Get Support heading at the very bottom of the page, and you can click Continue
  5. You'll then be presented with the different ways that you're able to contact Shopify Support. Click on one of them to start your support request

If you prefer a visual guide, click on this link here to view a video version of the steps above.