1 0 0

Where's the live support from shopify?

Accepted Solution (1)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1105 118 140

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @inder209!

Thank you for your post, I’m happy to share the steps to get in touch with our live support team.

We’re available 24/7 via email, live chat, and callback to address any account-specific questions you may have! You can follow these steps to get in touch:

1. Head over to this link: Contact Shopify Support · Shopify Help Center
  2. Log-In if required (recommended), or continue without logging in
  3. Use the Search Bar to search for your current issue, such as "Theme question" or "Payouts"
  4. Scroll down to where it says Get support and click Continue
  5. Choose either Chat With Us, Schedule a Callback, or Email Us

If the Callback option isn't available at the time you follow these steps, it may be because the queue is currently full. In these cases, I would give it 5-10 mins and then check once more.

I would also be happy to address any questions you may have here. I’m not able to provide account-specific support as that requires proper authentication to ensure the security of your account, but I can definitely answer general questions and provide you with resources.

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

AngelasDezignss
Excursionist
20 1 4

I am wondering the same thing?

Greta
Shopify Staff
1105 118 140

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @inder209!

Thank you for your post, I’m happy to share the steps to get in touch with our live support team.

We’re available 24/7 via email, live chat, and callback to address any account-specific questions you may have! You can follow these steps to get in touch:

1. Head over to this link: Contact Shopify Support · Shopify Help Center
  2. Log-In if required (recommended), or continue without logging in
  3. Use the Search Bar to search for your current issue, such as "Theme question" or "Payouts"
  4. Scroll down to where it says Get support and click Continue
  5. Choose either Chat With Us, Schedule a Callback, or Email Us

If the Callback option isn't available at the time you follow these steps, it may be because the queue is currently full. In these cases, I would give it 5-10 mins and then check once more.

I would also be happy to address any questions you may have here. I’m not able to provide account-specific support as that requires proper authentication to ensure the security of your account, but I can definitely answer general questions and provide you with resources.

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog