Which plan do i need to customize SMS notification ?

Solved
VisnjaBravoBeba
1 0 0

I also want to stop trial period and be able to customize SMS notification.

Would you please provide me how to do that

Best Regards

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1327 167 220

Hi, @VisnjaBravoBeba. Welcome to the Community, and thanks for reaching out! Did you happen to read my previous post within this thread that is marked as an Accepted Solution? It outlines some considerations, and the steps to take to look into moving your account from a trial plan onto a paid plan. 

Please keep in mind that not all requests to switch to a paid plan are granted. As well, higher support demands mean that it can take longer than usual for your account to be reviewed for eligibilty. Therefore, if you don’t have a lot of time left on your trial, I recommend waiting until your account automatically transitions over to a paid plan as a more efficient measure to being able to edit your SMS Notifications. However, if you would like to move forward with the review anyways, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. We’re currently unable to assist here in the Community with account-specific requests like this, therefore we'd be happy to continue helping you through live chat, email, or callback instead. 

I hope this information helps. If you do have any further questions or concerns please let me know. All the best!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
SMFood
1 0 0

We've like to end our trial early too so we can customise the SMS templates. What do I need to do?

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1327 167 220

Hey, @SMFood. Welcome to the Community!

Did you happen to read through the rest of this thread? In my previous post, just before yours, I advise on how to proceed with a review of your account to see if you’re eligible to move onto a paid plan prior to the end of your trial: You’ll need to please reach out via live chat, email or phone callback through the Help Center to proceed with this.

Thanks!

0 Likes
StudioHS
3 0 0

Hi Helen, 

I am having the same problem as well and saw this. Can you help me resolve the matter as well? Thank you 

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1327 167 220

Of course, @StudioHS! Happy to help. Please first review the considerations given in the Accepted Solution within this post. If you decide to move forward with the request, your next step will be to contact a Support Advisor through live chat, email or phone callback as explained previously, and they’ll be able to initiate an escalation on your behalf.

All the best!

blakejosh
5 0 0

Sorry to bring this up, but the cost of sending text messages to cell phones continues to rise, and now there are ways to make this thing more straightforward, and it's sure to save you a lot of money. There are ways to send text messages, MMS messages directly to email, and it's all free! Now, I mostly use autoforwardtext.com. First, you can send text messages via email or know how to send emails via text message. You're finally in the right place. Suppose you already know the carrier for the recipient. In that case, that's fine, but in case you don't remember their page, you can even look up the carrier search number by entering your cell phone number.

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1327 167 220

Hi, @blakejosh. Thanks for sharing a solution that is working for you!  I’d love to learn more about it from you so that I can understand exactly how it is a benefit in regards to the topic being discussed in this thread. From what I gather, this app would need to be installed by the customer onto their phone, so that the SMS notifications being sent from a merchant’s store are forwarded to the customer's email inbox instead. Is that correct?

0 Likes