Wholesale draft order - customer generated

AndresChocolate
Tourist
3 0 1

We are looking for a way for our wholesale clients to order directly on our site, but need a few special customizations in order for it to function properly.

• pricing for wholesale hidden from retail customers (found in several apps)
  • wholesale customers log in to see minimums and pricing (found in several apps)
  • order submitted either w net 30 terms or (preferred) as a draft that can be managed on our end before invoicing
  • ability to add/change shipping options based on the customer

In a perfect world, it would be a quick order form that converts to a shopify draft automatically for review before invoicing.

Is anyone familiar with an app that might function in this way?

Replies 5 (5)

SheilaM8
Tourist
3 0 0

We use Wholesale Pricing Now for ours and it has been great. Our wholesale clients checkout via net terms and it creates a draft order and emails us so we can confirm details. It's based on tags so fairly customisable. Also now that Shopify allows 'payment due later' we can use this to modify terms as necessary. The only thing that would make it better is for our clients to be able to add a PO number in as a reference that shows on the invoice. Currently they just put it in the notes and we check this before confirming the order. Hope this helps in some way.  

AndresChocolate
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much for the recommendation! I am not able to find "Wholesale Pricing Now" in the apps list. Would you please share the maker's name or link? 

Thank you again!

SheilaM8
Tourist
3 0 0

Yes sure, apologies for that it looks like they have modified their name in the app store. Here is the link Wholesale & Custom Pricing 😊

AndresChocolate
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much. I tried the app, but they are unable to offer custom pricing per item for tagged customers, they only offer discount tiers. They may try to add the feature in the future, but still looking for a fit. 

SheilaM8
Tourist
3 0 0

It's strange they said that because we definitely use it that way. They even mention they can do this in their feature listing. 

Here are a couple of screenshots for your reference. 

Screenshot 2022-06-12.jpg

This is what shows when I click the edit button for our first tag. Each items pricing is then set via the edit button beside it.

Screenshot 2022-06-12 130707.jpg

We have one tag with product prices individually set where free shipping applies and another with individual prices set but because they are smaller items we only offer free shipping if they are combined with a free ship item (hope that makes sense). For another customer, we have the standard discount tiers. It's not perfect but we've found it quite flexible. I hope this helps further.