Solved

Why Am I Getting a Shop Pay Code text when I was not making a purchase on any website

clupper
Visitor
1 0 1

I just created a Shopify account to ask this question because there was no other way to reach out to Shopify. I wanted to send an e-mail or call someone. I hate chatting on websites but for this, I would have done it, but it wasn't an option.  So again,  I just got two texts giving me the same Shop Pay Code. Is someone trying to commit fraud at some "store" that I have a login for? I was not purchasing anything at that time and yet I got this text twice. I want to find out why I got it. Can someone from Shopify reach out to me?  

Accepted Solution (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@Cherryz426 @Matt78209 

If you are using the proper format and it is showing as an invalid number then please reach out to our Support so they can collect your information to have this reviewed. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 23 (23)