Why can't I submit my driver's license for Shopify payout?

John920
Visitor
3 0 0

I cant submit my drivers license. I click submit, it goes grey and loads then goes back to black and it does nothing. It wont let me submit it. I cant even payout my money. Ive spent my own money to a customer using Printify and cant even use my Shopify Payout money. Please fix this, this is a big problem.

Replies 3 (3)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1221 129 184

Hey, @John920!

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to upload your documents successfully. I assume this is for Shopify Payments verification right?

To ensure successful document submission, please make sure that the documents meet the eligibility criteria and that all the information provided matches accurately. You can find the specific requirements for document submission at this link. It's possible that the issue you're facing is due to incorrect information being provided.

If everything checks out, but it is still not working, then I'd encourage you to contact live support here at this page so that our payments team can assist you further.

Please follow the prompts given by the virtual Help Center assistant in order to access our live chat support. Thank you for your patience!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

John920
Visitor
3 0 0

It’s because when I was setting up my shopify and verification things I set my name as Matthew Evans but my drivers license is John Evans. How can I change my name? I dont know how to

Maz
Shopify Staff
1221 129 184

Thanks for your response, @John920!

In order to change this, please create a support request here at the linkTo access our live chat support, simply follow the instructions provided by the virtual Help Center assistant. They will guide you through the process and help you connect with our live chat support team.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog