Why can't I track visitor's country on my website anymore?

damien68
Excursionist
23 0 5

Hi everyone, since few days ago, I'm not able to track the country of the visitors from my website. I contacted the shopify chat support, and they told me to add the cookies on my website, but it didn't resolve the problem. I added a review app on my website, but I don't think that iss the reason of my problem. Maybe it's because of the new consent mode from Google ?

Is anyone experiencing the same problem? 

I have attached a screenshot where you can see that the most of my traffic is not tracked by Google

damien68_0-1709400453762.png

Thank you

Replies 3 (3)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1167 122 148

Hi, @damien68!

Thanks for reaching out. Can you confirm whether the issue is within your Shopify analytics or in Google? If your Google analytics aren't showing up correctly, I recommend contacting them directly via the Google & YouTube "Get Support" option in the channel:

Get support button within the Google & YouTube channel

Please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

damien68
Excursionist
23 0 5

Hi Greta, thank you for your support here. No unfortunately it's with the shopify analytics overview that I can't see the country.

Greta
Shopify Staff
1167 122 148

Thank you for confirming, @damien68!

I recommend contacting our team again through the Help Center and let us know that adding cookies didn't fix the issue. We can investigate this further for you! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog