why don't you have phone or chat support????

Solved
sneakapeek_Admi
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

its ridiculous im paying the same price as before but now apparently despite being a "Shopify Partner" I get no phone or chat support and have to reply on community forums? I feel like I am owed a discount on my monthly plan for taking away the support Shopify used to offer when I originally signed up.

As for the issue I need help with, my store says "This store can’t accept payments right now." I don't know why, I have checked everything in settings and I wish I had someone that could access my account and help me in like 2 minutes and now its a long drawn out process with community forums. Shopify support straight sucks and so does the forums. I feel like I am getting less than before. despite being a partner. The "shopify partner" title is worthless just like the help center. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Nick
Community Moderator
4266 422 886

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @sneakapeek_Admi,

Nick here from Shopify. Sorry to hear you've had trouble contacting our support team. While we can't help with account specific issues in the community right now for security and authentication reasons, I can guide you on how best to reach our support team. 

Because of that, the best way to contact the support team directly is with these steps: 

When you visit our support team here and log in, put literally anything into the search bar and click "Search"

After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Contact general support"

07-34-8uie9-0e5d1

Once you click there, it will take you to another page where you can select the support channel you'd like to contact us on for real time: 

07-34-svymd-1pi88

From there, you can email the team, talk via live chat or request a callback to discuss what you need. I am also here for you to help if you want to ask a non account specific question too! 

Let me know. 

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @Shopify 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
sneakapeek_Admi
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I found this... It tells me to contact support, I click link, it takes me to the worthless help center where it puts me back in this worthless forum. when did shopify support start sucking this bad??? unbelievable terrible quality support. despite being a shopify partner with multiple stores. it tells me to contact support but how am I suppose to contact support exactly??? please help~~

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 7.37.54 PM.png

Nick
Community Moderator
4266 422 886

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @sneakapeek_Admi,

Nick here from Shopify. Sorry to hear you've had trouble contacting our support team. While we can't help with account specific issues in the community right now for security and authentication reasons, I can guide you on how best to reach our support team. 

Because of that, the best way to contact the support team directly is with these steps: 

When you visit our support team here and log in, put literally anything into the search bar and click "Search"

After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Contact general support"

07-34-8uie9-0e5d1

Once you click there, it will take you to another page where you can select the support channel you'd like to contact us on for real time: 

07-34-svymd-1pi88

From there, you can email the team, talk via live chat or request a callback to discuss what you need. I am also here for you to help if you want to ask a non account specific question too! 

Let me know. 

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @Shopify 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

donnahiebert
3 0 0

Can't agree more. It blows. So frustrating.

donnahiebert
3 0 0

Wow, okay, I am happy to see this work around for support. It's abundantly clear, however, that shopify does not want to actively support its customers. Help forums are a phenomenal time waster for someone who is a small business owner.