Why hasn't my final payout processed after 120-day holding period?

Mark180
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

Approximately four months prior to today's date - my Shopify account was terminated and I was told my final payout would process on September 21, 2023. My representative informed me that the latest it will take for the funds to reflect in my account would be September 28, 2023. Unfortunately, two days have passed since, and I still have not received any payouts. Additionally, I contacted my bank and they informed me that no payouts are currently pending on their end either.

I contacted the risk team regarding this issue, and while they have been great during this process, they provided me with a generic response that provides zero detail as to whether or not the payout has actually been processed. I have exceeded the 120 day holding period, and I would just like help receiving my funds, so I may continue with my other business endeavors. Thank you.

Replies 6 (6)

devynmcknight6
6 0 0

Did you get help? got a similar problem right now

Mark180
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes I did! Response times are a bit slower due to the time of year, but remain persistent and patient with their support. Shopify's bank partners extended the hold by an additional 30 days, nevertheless once I update my bank account on file my payout will be on it's way.

JB189
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Mark. got a similar problem right now. did you find a solution. did you get your payout?

JB189
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi. did you find a solution. did you get your payout?

stanzio
20 0 0

have you received your money again? please answer me

stanzio
20 0 0

did you ever get your money back? please answer me