Why have all our blogs suddenly disappeared from our website?

Why have all our blogs suddenly disappeared from our website?

warrior417
Tourist
3 0 1

All of our blogs have suddenly disappeared from our website. I am unable to locate any by searching from the homepage or on the backend. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thank you!

Replies 5 (5)

p1Commerce
Shopify Partner
125 17 66

Try going to /admin/activity on your store i.e. https://example.myshopify.com/admin/activity

Unfortunately only tracks the last 250 changes but look to see if someone deleted them.

Appreciate the assistance? Please hit the Like and Accepted Solution buttons.
--
An Exceptionally Technical eCommerce Firm
Entirely Focused on Search Position - p1commerce.com
warrior417
Tourist
3 0 1

I'm seeing "Online Store deleted a blog: blog." as an action. Nothing about specific blogs.

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 541

Hello @warrior417,

This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5+ million in sales from Google Search.

If my suggestions help you, please Like and Accept the solution to let me know

I would like to give you some suggestions regarding your question here.

Can you please share your store URL?

Check what you are seeing in the "Online Store" > "Blog Posts" section in your Shopify store admin.

It could be the blog posts' visibility issue. Make sure the blog visibility in your store dashboard is all good.

If it is not a visibility issue, did you change the store theme?

I would advise you to get help from the Shopify support team and they'll assist with the issue.

If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.

Gina
flareAI

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

cybko
Shopify Partner
41 0 8

This exact thing just happened to us. Did you get a solution?

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1715 110 223

Hi! Have you viewed your store activity to find out whether a blog was deleted? If you don't see any actions there related to your blog posts, please contact Shopify Support via the Help Center so we can look into this with you.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog