Why I cant go for a 'pause and build' plan?

Emrullah808
1 0 0

It says on google that I have to be on a paid plan and a maximum of 60 days past my trial end date. I have both of these, but my first payment date for the Shopify plan is in 5-6 days. So I have to wait for the first payment, after that, I can go for a pause and build a plan? ( I'm on 29 dollars plan).  Or is there any way to pause my store for 1 - maximum 2 months? I can still pay 10-15 dollars but I don't want to pay 30 dollars.

Reply 1 (1)
Imogen
Shopify Staff
50 6 2

Hi there, @Emrullah808!

Thanks for reaching out today in the Community with your question about the Pause and Build Plan! The Community is a great place to turn any time you have questions about your Shopify store, or anything Shopify related. 

I appreciate all of the information you've provided. Your billing date shouldn't matter for Pause and Build eligibility; all that matters is that your store has been on a paid plan for 60 days after the end of your trial. 

Do you know what day your trial ended? If so, I'd love to be provided with it. If we count 60 days from that date, we should be able to determine if you're still outside of the eligibility range for the Pause plans. 

When you access the area in your settings to place your store on the 'Pause and Build' plan, do you see the option to select the standard pause plan? Please check and let me know if you see that option there. 

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your reply so we can keep digging into why you don't seem to have the option to select the 'Pause and Build' plan for your shop. 

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog