Contact page link: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/email
Thank you for reaching out through the community forums for assistance. I understand that you are having issues getting through our Help Center to contact our live support. That is understandably frustrating! Lets see if we can troubleshoot this for you so that you can contact our support without issue.
Before we start, you can reply back to any billing or previous support email you have received from Shopify in the past to contact our email support team. This is definitely an option to use in the interim while we troubleshoot why you can't access the live support through the Help Center.
Are you able to send me a screenshot of what you are seeing when you go through the Help Center to contact support or when you are following the link that Nick_Marketing shared with you? You mentioned that the options are all greyed out.
If that is the case, there are a few steps you will want to try and see if we can resolve that:
* Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, please close and reopen the browser.
* Try on another web browser, and an incognito window to rule out any browser issues. We recommend using Chrome, but Firefox or Microsoft Edge are suitable alternatives. Safari can sometimes have issues.
* When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions (https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001411.htm) as these can change how the pages look.
* Ensure the web browser is up to date on the latest version.
* Try another device, like another computer or mobile phone.
* Try another internet connection (example, switch to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi.) - This issue is surprisingly common! If this works, try resetting your internet router.
* Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere.
Let me know if any of those steps was able to resolve this issue for you!
Try opening the link in Chrome Incognito window. All fields should be empty, tried it on my end. Screenshot attached.