Re: Website speed rating is too low 1

Why is my website speed rating so low?

kyodong
Excursionist
22 2 2

speed score problem.JPG

speed s core is too low, please read the attachments.

which app to del.jpg

is there any non legit app that i should delete that would render my site speed so slow??

please help

Reply 1 (1)

SEOKart
Trailblazer
168 4 23

Hello Kyodong,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Here are some suggestions to enhance the page speed:

1. Compress the images using SEO tools, which reduces the file size of the images without hampering their visual quality
  2. Implement AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages): It is an open-source HTML framework by Google, and its implementation allows Google to store the cached versions of these pages in the mobile server, which reduces the loading time of that page on mobile devices.
  3. Use GZIP: GZIP is the file format that can be used for textual compression and decompression. You can use it for compressing JavaScript and CSS on the website.
  4. Implement Lazy Loading: Lazy loading is a technique that is concerned with determining certain resources on the website, increasing their waiting time to load, and allowing them to load only when needed, which allows other important resources or content to load fast on the website. This technique can be implemented in advertisements or images.
  5. Remove unused or unnecessary JavaScript and CSS: If you’ve had any apps in the past and have now uninstalled them, then they might have left some residue in the website in the form of JavaScript and CSS. However, these scripts are useless and unnecessary; thus, ensure to remove them from the website.

Hope it helps!

Leesha

SEOKart

https://apps.shopify.com/seokart