WHY IS SHOPIFY TRYING TO STEAL $5000 FROM ME?

IsaacKomakach
7 0 0

(I WILL SUE)
Hey shopify community. I am in serious duress right now and my financial life is in a serious risk because of shopify.
I built my own store and used my own money (over $5000) to make test orders because of statistical status. That’s how I run all of my business and build connections. I guess shopify doesn’t know about that because not even 24 hours go by and they delete my whole store and send me a standard email talking about my payouts will remain with them because I’m “going against policy,”  does NOT go against company policy. I just read the whole thing. I have done absolutely nothing wrong and I’m being told I am for no reason. My other store “black tie” was shut down. I understand why because I was selling counterfeit items (Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Etc) that I didn’t know was wrong. I accepted that because they TOLD me exactly what I did wrong. So I leaned my lesson and made a new store. And then they sit there behind the screen and casually tell me all of my investments are gone FOREVER. I have financial pressure on me. This is wrong on every level and I will pusure legal action if I have to. Because no amount of legal words can describe this anything other than STEALING.

Replies 6 (6)

dtkiley
11 0 0

Wait what? You placed orders on your own shop? Why would you do that?

IsaacKomakach
7 0 0

Am I not allowed to order from my own store? Because I have money to spare for statistical status. It’s how I run all of my business across all dropshipping platforms. It’s not against company policy to do that. They gave me no reason.

dtkiley
11 0 0

What do you mean by "statistical status"?.. It's pretty strange behavior to order from yourself..it might have triggered some red flags.

IsaacKomakach
7 0 0

I bought the products that I wanted to be at the top of the website. Because they were going to be the best selling products. Shopify doesn’t seem to understand or respect my form of marketing. Instead they see it as an opportunity to pocket people’s investments.

dtkiley
11 0 0

Well look.. you already had a shop shut down for shady behavior.. and now you built another shop that got closed for more shady behavior.

Maybe it's time to start trying to do things legit? Your putting a lot of energy (and money) into gaming the system when you could just do things honestly. Not trying to be mean, it's just what i'm seeing.

IsaacKomakach
7 0 0

why are you trying so hard to miss the point. I AM ALLOWED TO ORDER FROM MY OWN STORE. I have marketing strategies that you obviously don’t understand. None of my orders were flagged. Why You keep acting like im doing something incorrect when I’m doing everything by the book. You keep talking about shady behaviour like keeping all my payouts on reserve with no explanation isn’t the shadiest thing a person can do to someone. You still can’t describe in words how this is NOT theft.