Why is my paid Shopify store inactive?

jamilkhan
6 0 0

I have paid for 1 year subscription which was 852$ Total and all things were fine but after 1 week store is inactive ?

home-store-100.myshopify.com

Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Regards.

Replies 2 (2)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi @jamilkhan 

With this type of issue, the best bet is to get in touch with the Support team directly to have them check it for you.

You could refer to this link, log in to your store account then type in a topic in the search bar, for example, "inactive store " and select Search. On the following page, scroll down to Get Support and click Continue and you'll be presented with options to contact their Support via chat, email, or schedule a call-back.

If you find this answer is helpful, please mark it as a solution.
All the best.

banned

Greta
Shopify Staff
1100 118 139

Hi, @jamilkhan!

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear about your issue. I recommend reading over our FAQ page regarding store closures. One of the possible reasons that your store is inaccessible is the following: 

• Your Credit Card may have expired.

If one of the above reasons is applicable, you will likely have received an email from us (it would be sent to the account owner email). If you don't see the email, I recommend checking your spam and promotions folders. 

If the reasoning is still unclear after reading that document, and if you're unable to locate an email from us, I recommend getting in touch with our live Support team through the Help Center as @AvadaCommerce mentioned. We're available 24/7 via callback, live chat, and email!

Please let me know if you have any more questions. 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog