Why nobody is available to solve my problem. I thought there are shopify experts in this community.

Iqrajput1120
Tourist
12 0 1

I need a set up in which I can handle artist between order processing.

1. Customer will place their order with their uploaded image
  2. Need to send to my artist to make the image as a design
  3. after completing the design need to send designed image and product details to gelato

Anyone can help me how can I do this?
Replies 5 (5)
Lana
Shopify Staff
325 39 42

Hello @Iqrajput1120!

Sometimes posts in the Community could take a while before a Shopify Expert comes across them, which is why you may not have had any advice on this yet. If you would like to get working on this quicker, I recommend you look into our Experts Marketplace. From there, you are able to contact experts directly with the job you would like them to do - I also suggest you contact various listings as each one will give you a quote (how much this work will cost) before they do anything, so you can make your decision based on that. 

What you're looking for sounds like a custom app, but there is a possibility that an already existing third party app may be on our Shopify App Store. Would you be able to tell me about your products and why you're looking for the functions you described? I might be able to help you find an existing app based on that info! 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Iqrajput1120
Tourist
12 0 1

My products is make customer image into as cartoon. after convert the image into cartoon by my artist I want to send them to gelato manually to proceed order. 

Lana
Shopify Staff
325 39 42

I see! Have you considered an app such as Custom Product Builder? The app offers many different ways for customers to 'customize' the products, but most importantly they will have the ability to upload an image, which your artist could then use to do the cartoon version. 

Take a look into it and let me know if you have any other questions. 

Iqrajput1120
Tourist
12 0 1

No I don't want to allow my customer to do design. My artist will do this. I want to manage orders

Lana
Shopify Staff
325 39 42

Sure I understand what you mean - but is it right to say that your customer first has to upload an image that your artist can then work from to make the cartoon version? If that is the case, then the app I mentioned in my last reply will allow customers to post their photo when ordering a product, so your artist can use it!