Can I change the billing address on an expired Shopify plan?

BCDrop
Tourist
3 0 1

My plan ended, and I have no way of getting back into it to change the billing address. Is there any way I can try to change it?

Replies 4 (4)

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi there, @BCDrop!

Could you let me know what happens currently if you try to log into your store to reactivate it?

Is there a specific reason you're looking to update your billing address, and are you prompted to add or update payment info when logging back into your store?

I look forward to better understanding the situation and working on this with you!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

BCDrop
Tourist
3 0 1

It is saying the store is frozen, an it is asking me to pick a plan, but my billing address is not the one stated, so I am unable to continue with purchasing any of the plans.

BCDrop
Tourist
3 0 1

Nevermind, my issue has been resolved.

Don
Shopify Staff
2762 199 388

Hi again, @BCDrop!

Thanks for getting back to me here to confirm you'd been able to resolve this yourself.

Would you mind sharing what was happening in this instance that let you proceed, so we will be better able to provide support in the future?

If you're in need of time-sensitive support in the future, you can always reach out using our Help Centre here to start a live chat.  

All the best!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog