FROM CACHE - en_header

www.TopGiftz.co.uk

Solved
TopGiftz
Excursionist
26 1 3
I have update my site with new online colours also updated my SEO daily with site map.
Any idea how I can get more traffic
www.TopGiftz.co.uk
Thank you
Khalsa
Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
13310 2028 2593

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @TopGiftz ,

I think you need to work on your store to make people want to purchase. Below are some ways:

Website Design: To engage more users, you need to redo your logo. Use some color on your logo to make it visually appealing, also for your website design, I would suggest splashing more than one colors to draw extra attention to the items or to highlights the important features of your website.

Product Images & Description: Product page formatting is a bit messed up, it should be nicely spaced and visually appealing. Add multiple images and Insert images into a carousel. Also, it provides the functionality of zooming to every image.

Featured Image: Use compelling images for slideshow.

Structured Data: Implemented structured data, it will help increase search appearance on SERP.

Grow Online Sales with Mobile Optimization: Make mobile your first priority. Check everything on your mobile. Also, work on performance optimization to increase visitors and sales. Your mobile speed score is very low 26%. It should be above 70%. 

topgifts.jpg

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow business with the help of Ads. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
13310 2028 2593

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @TopGiftz ,

I think you need to work on your store to make people want to purchase. Below are some ways:

Website Design: To engage more users, you need to redo your logo. Use some color on your logo to make it visually appealing, also for your website design, I would suggest splashing more than one colors to draw extra attention to the items or to highlights the important features of your website.

Product Images & Description: Product page formatting is a bit messed up, it should be nicely spaced and visually appealing. Add multiple images and Insert images into a carousel. Also, it provides the functionality of zooming to every image.

Featured Image: Use compelling images for slideshow.

Structured Data: Implemented structured data, it will help increase search appearance on SERP.

Grow Online Sales with Mobile Optimization: Make mobile your first priority. Check everything on your mobile. Also, work on performance optimization to increase visitors and sales. Your mobile speed score is very low 26%. It should be above 70%. 

topgifts.jpg

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow business with the help of Ads. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
TopGiftz
Excursionist
26 1 3
Thank you for your positive replys
1, is there a free zoom app for shopify.
2, any ideas on logo. I tried so making but not having much luck
3, sorry I did not understand this text
4, what clours would you recommend for gifts for all occasions online shop.
Hope to hear from u soon
Khalsa