X amounts of products bundled in a package?

tershine
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I want to make a package of say 5 products bundled together for Black Friday. Is it possible to make the same amounts products from our stock (the regular ones) been removed. So say I want to have 5 products in one package but still need Shopify to track my stock of them? 

Best regards 

Replies 3 (3)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @tershine 

There is a variety of bundling apps out there that will allow you to package together 5 products together in a single bundle, all while managing the individual inventory of each product. Below are a couple of great apps that I recommend checking out:

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

There are 2 different methods you can utilise.

First one is using an app that you create a custom product page for and the buyer gets to select the bundle options. When they check out all the items in the bundle are listed in cart.

Second type is creating a virtual product which lets you modify the title, description, images etc to describe the bundle. The buyer purchases the product as a single item so stock is adjusted dynamically in the cart. Our app then takes the order and splits into the component SKUs so that way inventory is updated correctly. Another option we have is we calculate the availability of the bundle based on the component stock value. So if one component sells out the bundle will show out of stock.

Regards

Tom

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

Try this app, it create your bundles by adding components to your order at 0 price after your customer orders, so that shopify still tracks the inventory.

6.png

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.