xxxxx.myshopify.com is currently unavailable!!

Solved
adnan_hossain
1 0 0

After wanting to buy my new domain and Shopify plan, when I had put the credit card information, my store has become inactive and the page where I am redirected to says " We will be back soon " "xxxxx.myshopify.com is currently unavailable!!"
Help is needed urgently.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Luna
Shopify Staff
301 32 41

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @adnan_hossain.

Thanks for posting your question in our Community forum. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some setbacks with your Shopify account and domain. We definitely want to help get this resolved.

Based on what you've shared, we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support through the Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Our support team will be more than happy to take a closer look into this.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach back out. 

Warmly, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
Luna
Shopify Staff
301 32 41

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @adnan_hossain.

Thanks for posting your question in our Community forum. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some setbacks with your Shopify account and domain. We definitely want to help get this resolved.

Based on what you've shared, we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support through the Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. Our support team will be more than happy to take a closer look into this.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach back out. 

Warmly, 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post